Pizzagate

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by neonspectraltoast, Jul 21, 2019.

1. No mention of Bill Clinton? Ya know the fella that flew on the Lolita express at least 26 times and ditched his security detail 5 times while on the plane and island. I wonder why he would do that?

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Did Clinton borrow it or flew on it to that particular island?
    Please don't answer with a vid ;) :D

3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Ummmm... How does one ditch security while on a plane?

4. themnax

themnax Senior Member

didn't mean to leave anyone out, just highlighting the current iteration.

Mustard Tiger likes this.
  5. Obviously before he got on the plane but good one. Unless they had parachutes. Lol

6. He's reported to be on the flight logs at least 26 times. I'm just pointing out if you wanted to have an unbiased attempt at finding out who was more likely to be a pedo and actually was hanging out with Epstein Clinton would be further up the list of suspects than Trump.

7. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Yes both vote for the same party and have the same goals. It's really 2 names for the same thing. Santa Clause, and Kris Kringle.

Why use those words? You have done it a few times. I ask since they are used in a derogatory way by the Alt-right here.

Next are you going to tell me the Goyum know so shut it down?

Old school Jews or people who hate Jews say Oi Vey in my experience. That's all I'm saying. I don't think you are an old world Jew.

8. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

I wonder where you get your information?

Sounds like guilt by association to me.
    Allow me to paraphrase:
    Example:

In the past former President Bill Clinton flew on an airplane owned by registered sex offender and accused sex trafficker Jeffery Epstein, along with many, many other people.
    Therefore Bill Clinton is also a sex offender and sex trafficker.

Has any evidence been presented here that Clinton's actions were inappropriate in regards to sex trafficking? This sort of reasoning is an example of McCarthyism, the technique of smearing liberal Democrats that was so effectively used by the late Senator Joe McCarthy in the early 1950s. Period..

9. I guess I'm the only guy in the world who just won't be friends with pedophiles. I suppose no one had any idea, though. Even though, yes, he had an airplane where he raped underage girls. Really flying under the radar, there.

10. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Do you have any data that makes it clear that everyone who flew on this airplane was aware of what Epstein was up to?
    Do you know who all flew on this airplane and what their reasons were for doing so? Where they went and for want reasons? Who accompanied them? If Epstein was present on every flight? If young girls were present on every flight? Do you know anything besides the fact that Clinton flew on this airplane?
    Is there a reason you singled Clinton out of all those who flew on this airplane?