Pizzagate

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by neonspectraltoast, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Trump 2016 Transition Official George Nader, A Convicted Pedophile, Charged Again With Abusing A 14-Year-Old Boy

Yet more pedophilia in Washington DC. I can't even remember all of the names now. There's Epstein, this guy, and I know I've heard others. And of course there are more. Most likely Donald Trump did rape that thirteen year-old.

How insane does pizzagate seem now? There's a bunch of fucking perverts in Washington DC. And of course they disguise themselves as the most respectable among us. I'd say being a politician and being a pedo kind of go hand-in-hand. Not always, of course, but I bet you'd be surprised/appalled.

2. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Shortly after trump took office there was a massive round-up of pedophiles from across the country by the Justice Department (which should have included Jeffrey Epstein, George Nader,
    Alan Dershowitz, and Donald Trump.)

Right-wing conspiracy theorists claim this was proof of Pizzagate but in fact the raids were planned long before Trump took office during the Obama Administration.
    They were sick little bastards exchanging naked pictures of toddlers but the sting began long before there was ever any mention of Pizzagate.

3. I'm just saying I think there's something really rotten going on. I can't prove it, but these pedos keep turning up. And they're really rich, influential, powerful people. I seriously doubt they're just isolated cases. They keep each other's secrets, obviously.

4. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Trump picks just the very best people for their job.

5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I only like poor apolitical pedos myself. Female pedos are cool too :D

[​IMG]

6. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

The issue with Pizza gate and almost all conspiracy theories is that it's a bunch of right wing idiots who only put the conspiracy on the left wing. They do not accept each wing goes to the same bird. They think all they need to do is simply shoot Obama and his voters and it's a white Christian nation that is honest.

They don't see how region and patriotism is used against them. Plenty of well known cons also are pedophiles. It's part of the ancient "deep state" if you wish to call it that religion. Children are pure and there is power in corrupting them. Christians would say this power comes from witchcraft.

Long ago their religion made them forget the power of a human. Only Jesus has power and this is their mistake.

7. Did you watch the documentary i posted above? There's an awful lot of strange coincidences there...

I'm guessing you didn't and won't watch it with an open mind though cos right wingaz:tonguewink:

8. unfocusedanakin

I did not but since you replied can I assume it counters what I said and that in fact the Democratic party is a Communist plot? Or am I incorrect and it's unbiased?

9. Haha yep. Just as i thought. Pretty sure you could watch it and still blame Trump for everything.

Just watch it with an open mind that has no allegiances. Simple.

Irminsul likes this.
  10. Also very interesting how kids were going missing from Haiti of all places...

That isn't in the doco though.

11. unfocusedanakin

See your answer is not what I'm looking for and based on your prior posts it's gonna be a no from me dog. All I said was each side has it's issues and it's important to you to counter that. Telling of your views.

12. Ok then ignorant one. You are deliberately excluding yourself from extra education on the topic. Good one,dog.

13. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

So... Let me get this straight.

Democrats are molesting kids in the basement of a pizza place that has no basement.

Sounds legit.

MeAgain and Lynnbrown like this.
  14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Americas fucked.

15. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

The Puzzagate thing started with the Podesta emails

So thats Trumps fault as well now?

Mustard Tiger likes this.
  16. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

Shut up you god damned mustard tiger.

(RIP Phil Collins)

Mustard Tiger likes this.
  17. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Eggsprog, whats the update with Assange? He still in a dark hole somewhere?

18. :

19. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Anyone who considers 'Pizzagate' plausible is a fucking loon.

Tyrsonswood likes this.