Pizza Hut Delivery suggestions? What do you usually get there?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Xboxoneandsports32490, Jan 1, 2023.

1. Xboxoneandsports32490

Xboxoneandsports32490 Members

Well, I’m thinking sometime tommorrow I may order a meal or something from Pizza Hut a few blocks from where I live? But This would be my first time ever ordering delivery from somewhere? As far as Pizza Hut: What do you usually order or get there? I’m looking at about $40 cash to pay for the whole meal so any suggestions under $40 would help. I hear they got Hot Wings, Cheesy Garlic bread and breadsticks, Cinnabons, 3 topping pizzas, chocolate chip cookies, mozzarella sticks, and a whole bunch of other stuff!! Can’t make up my mind what I would order from there? Suggestions please?

2. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Hand tossed (thick crust) 'Veggie Lover's' pizza.

~Zen~ likes this.
  3. FritzDaKatx2

FritzDaKatx2 Vinegar Taster

Indigestion :D

~Zen~ and Piobaire like this.
  4. Xboxoneandsports32490

Thanks but no thanks. I do like the hand tossed thick crust part, not a big veggie guy. I’d go maybe 2 topping: Pepperoni and Sausage or Pepperoni and Bacon. So Hand Tossed Thick Crust 2 topping pizza!! Good plan!!!

~Zen~ likes this.
  5. themnax

themnax Senior Member

what i usually get there, is nothing. pizza just isn't that much my thing. its also just waaaay over priced for what it is. and if i'm going to spend more then i have to, its going to have to be on something i get a lot more enjoyment out of then that.

having stuff delivered, is unless i get some sort of windfall or a surprise really big cola to my pension, is just beyond what is for me, economically practical.

~Zen~ likes this.
  6. themnax

themnax Senior Member

when i was living with a bunch of other people, or at alternative world meetings, going in on it together, was the only time it made sense,
    and almost the only time i've purchased ready to eat pizza. at least five veggies and three meats.

might i suggest instead, port of subs or something similar.
    going to a walk in help yourself buffette or smorgi, with a small group of friends is good too.

mongolian barbiques are great for something hot.
    suchi places are good for that too.

7. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

Pizza Hut still exist?

8. themnax

themnax Senior Member

mountain mike's
    back when the last time i went to an actual pizza place.

9. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I used to LOVE Pizza hut!!!!

They changed thier sauce several years ago,it tastes like crap and they dont have a salad bar anymore....

I havent gone in years.......

10. themnax

themnax Senior Member

what i usually get and where is #7(roast beef/provaloni) or #8(turkey/provaloni), on whole wheat/honey mustard, black olives, peperencini, tomato slices, no shakers, 5",
    at port of subs, but i walk in and sit down, on my way to grocery shopping, because they're close to each other, and my bank, so i have to head that way every week or so anyway.

don't think i've ever bought pizza for myself in at least a couple of decades. jimboy's seem to be best franchise taco place in my part of the woods. remember when it was nagual's.

11. Intrepid37

Intrepid37 Banned

I order their pasta dishes.

Mediterranean con Pollo
    Meaty Marinara
    Creamy Chicken Alfredo

They're all good. I always order the large which can be refrigerated and eaten for a day or 2 (or 3) and still be excellent. By ordering the large it reduces the per serving cost.

The breadsticks that come with the pasta are nice too.

themnax likes this.
  12. Xboxoneandsports32490

Your sandwich. didn’t mention any cheeses? You put like American cheese or cheddar cheese or pepper Jack cheese or something on these subs?

13. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i don't like the idea of everything having to have cheese on it. with my chronic simi-constipation, cheese doesn't really like me anyway.
    the rb and chick do come with provaloni, which is a cheese, and marginally tolerable. no cheese with orange food color in it for me either.
    no "american" or cheddar for me. jack, with or without pepper, is ok for taste, but again still a cheese and i really don't need it.
    there are many other non-meat protenes beside cheese, peanut and mushroom, to name just two of them.

i don't know how fast food got obsessed with cheese, but i really wish it hadn't.

14. legalize_the_plant003

legalize_the_plant003 Members

I just ordered from pizza hut the night before last. Boy was I disappointed. I ordered their new melts, thinking they would be good. They weren't, and they don't have any veggie options for their melts.

15. themnax

themnax Senior Member

well there's plenty of other places and kinds of places we can order stuff from.
    raviolis and salads are some of the things i like. also there's chicken places, and different kinds of tomali stuff, egg roles and so on.
    but most of these you can just buy in the store frozen and pop em in the microwave.

if i'm gonna go the extra cost i want to sit down and eat off of real dishes. not an all the time thing, but for once in a while something special.
    buffettes are wonderful, and suchi too. and the mongolian barbique kind of places if there still are any.