Pizza for a hangover..........

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by laugh2, May 14, 2004.

1. BigBong

BigBong Member

i am 19, why would I want to look like Jerry! lol

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

LOL!!

That is the best thing I've read in these forums in a long time. I always knew I liked something about the way you think.

3. antithesis

antithesis Hello

I don't get hangovers, but my sources tell me that a beer in the shower is the best cure.

4. StellaBlue

StellaBlue Senior Member

Jealous much? Personally I haven't done a drug or drank in a little over 3 years and I'm very proud. I mention it a lot because seeing posts 'how fucked up someone got', or 'ways to cure a hang over' remind me how simple minded some people can be. Why would someone do something that directly makes them ill? I did for a long period in my life, and I admit it was out of pure stupidity, low self-esteem, and lacking the ability to deal with my problems.

5. Madmouse

Madmouse Member

Hey man cold pizza is the best thing in the whole world. Nothing beats it for any meal any time.

Rock on dude

6. Madmouse

Madmouse Member

Oh wah!!!!!!!

I will send ya some if your too poor to buy your own dude. Nothing wrong with a spliff or two or a couple drinks. Hell God created the herb so it can't be bad like my signature thingy says. Have to say I don't drink much but I LOVE my herb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. StellaBlue

StellaBlue Senior Member

Did he ever say he wanted any? Have you ever heard of personal preference?

8. chrystallion

chrystallion Member

i find that salt & vinegar chippies after a night on borboun works a treat - altho after wine it makes it worse lol!!

the pizza thing mite be right - a few weekends ago wen i was drinking, we had pizza so i started eating some a lil while before i stopped drinking & i felt fine the next morning

9. laugh2

laugh2 Member

Well Stella I'm glad you've got your life together. I don't think the occasional hangover means someone is simple minded. And I'm sorry you had low self-esteem and you couldn't deal with your problems. But don't lump others in with your personal drama. I could care less when the last time you had a drink or drugs or a candy bar for that matter. That's your business, so don't come around preaching to others how they have a problem if they get a hangover. I never mentioned getting "fucked up." I was simply giving advice on a way to feel better the next day after drinking and maybe even having a little fun.

10. BigBong

BigBong Member

well said.. =D

11. laugh2

laugh2 Member

I think all the non-drinkers that give the drinkers a hard time need their own forum, plain and simple. They're always on the attack, I really think they need to stay with their own kind. Don't get me wrong, I have friends that don't drink etc.. but it's not an issue because they don't preach about it and try and cram their philosophy down your throat. And they don't sit around and talk about how long it's been since they had a drink. And I don't care if they have a beer or a pepsi.

12. laugh2

laugh2 Member

By the way does anyone here like Sam Adams summer ale? I find it a nice change from the darker beers I've been drinking this past winter.

13. StellaBlue

StellaBlue Senior Member

Exactly, and I could care less about you drinking, or how you cure hangovers. You're the one doing the attacking here laugh2. You started attacking and you haven't stopped. No one ever attacked you for your post, or what you choose to do. You attacked someone for stating they don't do drugs or drink, so its pretty safe to say that its not the sober folks who are having the problems. :)

14. Digital Underpants

Digital Underpants Member

Beer works better, or a bowl of some nice buds..hehehe.Pizza is great for b-fast the day after a night of partying though.
    or you can eat at Denny's.

15. bejjy

bejjy Banned

orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    you could just not drink

16. blackeyedcrow

blackeyedcrow Member

17. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

good 2 know :) I looove pizza....

18. DoDaMan

DoDaMan Member

Gatorade is the "key" to recovery...................

~namaste~

19. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

thats why you always have cold pizza

20. celtgrrl

celtgrrl batty woman

i have always found that a egg heavy breakfast helps. maybe the salt, and just the food absorbing the alcohol.although it has been quite a while since i got really drunk, just to say that having a few is possible too, of course.

i also like the summer ale.