pissing off

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by apple seed, Jan 22, 2005.

1. apple seed

apple seed Member

for those who did not knowe, if you what someone to go away. all you need to do is write there name on a pice of paper and then piss on it. flush it down the tolet and viualise then going away. you can stand up to do this or pee in a cup with the paper in the cup than pure it out. if you want you can wright other things on the paper like ex go away. or piss off. you get it. this can also be used when marking your turff. for the girls doing this when you are menstranting works jest as good. becaues the blood is very powerfull to begien with. i have never heard of someone doing this and it not working. jest thougt i might be usfull for someone out there.

love and blessings apple seed.

2. Goatman88

Goatman88 Member

please...learn to spell...and ive never tried that before. Will they physically go away?

3. littlemistymop

littlemistymop Member

weird but i dunno hehehe

4. apple seed

apple seed Member

i am sorry i don't know that some words are mispelled to begin with. mabey i should try to do better.
    i think so, but don't know altogether. i did this to my ex. but i also told her to piss off and that i could not be frenids with her after she bumped me. she did this to her ex (the one before me) and she has not heard form her. but be carfull and be shure this is what you whant befor hand.

love and misspellings apple seed.
    when i frist wrote this i was in a bad mood (ex) henc the mispellings and not checking more carfully.

5. prophet

prophet Member

NOT TRUE ! This absolutely will not work, I mean cmon how could it ? Its just a piece of paper with urine on it...the person will still be there tomorrow I promise you God !!!

6. Shiva Tech

Shiva Tech Member

Works best if the cup is being used by the person at the time, better still just to piss on the person, that works every time.

7. Professor Jumbo

Professor Jumbo Mr. Smarty Pants

Oh boy, the weirdos sure are comin' out of the woodwork on this one.

8. apple seed

apple seed Member

well thank you, i thought that it would inspire some intesting coments. if you don't want to go to this exstent you can write there name on a peice of paper and put it in the frezer. too let them chill out. but if you take the name out of the frezer thay will be "unfrozen" and start agein. this is good if you jest need to chill but don't whant a brake off with someone.

love, misspellings, and peace. apple seed.

9. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

what if you work with person then what?

10. Jointman69

Jointman69 High Nigga Pie

i tried it appleseed. it didnt work. followed your directions, didnt work.

11. Children of Bodom

Children of Bodom Senior Member

sounds like some crayzee voodoo junk to me.

12. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I tried it too, and so far it did not work.

13. Professor Jumbo

Professor Jumbo Mr. Smarty Pants

:pSo you all went and tried it and it didn't work? Well what if it had worked? You sure would feel bad about that wouldn't you.:p