Pissed That I Couldn't Get As Stoned As Yesterday...strain Or Tolerance?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by budz440, Jul 31, 2014.

1. budz440

budz440 Guest

got yet a different strain from the dispensary and took some small hits maybe like 2-3 out of my one hitter that got me blazed yesterday.today i feel nothing of the euphoria that i felt yesterday which was giggles,good body sensation etc...i've only smoked 4 days within the past 2 weeks.saturday and sunday of last week,then yesterday and today...could it be this medical grade bud?or is it just different from strain to strain? i feel a decent buzz but it
    kinda tapered quickly and seems like a duller not as fun repeat of yesterday.

just a really weak mellow high today that didn't hit nearly as hard...i'm also on lexapro,,,,but that;s a whole thing all together.

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

If it's a different strain that could very well be it. You can't expect the exact same kind of high from every kind of strain. It can really differ a lot. Some strains get you really stoned, others make you clearly feel more high.
    But even if it's a similar or the exact same kind of weed you don't have a guarantee of getting the same kind of euphoric high, especially not if that really good high was after a long time of no smoking: that will often give you a more intense and other kind of high/stoned then if you smoke some time after it soon (even if it's a couple of days).

3. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

Could be because of the different strain, or because of the setting... lots of things. Probably not tolerance though.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Strain.

5. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Sounds like a weak strain to me.

6. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

weird I would've guessed tolerance/repeating the same thing gets boring after a bit.

take a break. buy some beers next time.