Piss Test Tuesday

Discussion in 'Busted!' started by NiCkJoRdaN, May 28, 2006.

1. NiCkJoRdaN

NiCkJoRdaN Member

So i just found out that this job i am applying for on tuesday requires a piss test i havent smoked in around 4 days but before that i had been pretty regularly. Also ive been drinking as much water and cranberry juice as possible. Is there a good chance that I will fail this test if i dont get a detox or anything?

2. Sezzy

Sezzy Member

yet again, drinking a lot of juice and water for days before the test does NOTHING. teh water dilutes your urine but only temporarily. So drink a lot of water right before the test, eat meat to stock up on creatine (what they test to see if it's diluted), and they'll prolly check the color of ur urine before they do a real test, so take some vitamin B an hour before the test to make ur diluted urine yellow.

3. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

drink alot of green tea

4. NiCkJoRdaN

NiCkJoRdaN Member

thanks for the help everyone

5. ruca_bobo

ruca_bobo Member

if you drink cranberry juice (i think it has to be lowfat or something like that), a lot of water, and take multi vitamins regurarly then it should keep your system pretty clean..

thats only what someone told me so im not totally sure

6. SagaciousKJB2

SagaciousKJB2 Member

It's got nothing to do with how much vitamins and water you drink regularly.

Okay, standard tests will only detect THC at concentrations of 50 ng/ml. When people say "drink water a lot, it will clean out your system" they've often times confused this with "dilution".

Dilution, by definition, is lowering the concentration of a given substanse in a given volume. In the context of a drug test, dilution would be lowering the concentration of THC in your bladder. Essentially, the process is simple. Drink a ton of water piror to the test, drain what's already in your bladder out a little bit, and what's in your bladder should be watered-down, and low-concentration.

Now, the problem with this, of course, is your piss will be clear. If what's in your bladder is mostly water, then it's going to be clear. A lot of places will reject the sample based on water-color. To combat this, you take a B vitamin or a B12 vitamin before the test, to color your piss yellow.

Now, there's no exact science to dilution. It's something you've really got to practice to get down. I would reccomend just flushing your bladder out reguarly with water prior to the night of the test. Basically, just keep pissing and drinking water, so that by the time you go in for the test, what's in your bladder is mostly just water.