Pirates Of The Caribbean?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by amarylia, Jun 1, 2004.

1. torz

torz Member

i'm a huge huge fan of this movie, infact i could easily say that is my favourite movie. i love johnny depp, i have for many years and own all of his movies so far (sorry bar 1 which i cannot get hold of nor have i seen the film which is called cry baby). i think PotC had a fantastic story line, something for all the family, humour, romance, horror, witty one liners, fantastic actors, and children love it, understand it & find it funny but adults can read a bit more into it think its a fantastic movie, the extras are fantastic and i'd just die for captin jack.

2. happy

happy Member

Terra, I'm with you girl!!
    any movie with johnny in it is worth seeing...at least once right!?

3. lover/young_peace

lover/young_peace Senior Member

oh my goodness do i love cry-baby! it is the funniest thing ever!!! i taped it for me off vh1, taped a copy for my friend when her TV broke off WE (women's entertainment channel i think... i only watch it for cry-baby) and just ordered a copy from amazon.com for only $7.99!!! its worth seeing... its hilirious to see johnny depp make fun of this genra. also johnny looks very young, i think its made in 1990... hey year i was born... watta coinqidinker... anywho

~~peace~~

4. peepcl33p

peepcl33p Member

keira knightley <------------ i love this girl!!!!!

5. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

Ok so i thought Pirates was allright. Without Johnny Depp (and maybe Geoffrey Rush) it would've proably been just another forgettable Disney outing. I mean you can do so much with a movie based on a theme ride, right?

but I thought Depp and Rush raised the bar...they were so awesome in it. I think Depp has such a good sense of humour, his drunken Keith Richards pirate was so much fun to watch. And if the rumours about the actual Keith playing Depp's dad in the sequel are true...oh, man, exciting!

yeah, it's not the intellectual, thought provoking life changing movie ever, but with Depp's performance, its a great one to watch when you just want a little fun.

And Gareth from the Office is in it too. yey him.

6. YellowBellyHippy

YellowBellyHippy Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Well I loved it... and I would do anything to fuck captain Jacks pirate brains out.

7. MoonjavaSeed

MoonjavaSeed Yeah, Toast!

:rolleyes: I had this huge obsession with that movie a year and a half ago or so... I dressed up as Jack for halloween last year ahhahaha when I had my dreads. I made Elizabeth's nightgown too.. found the pattern ahahha what a nerd I am..

For your viewing pleasures..:rolleyes:

[​IMG]

Meg Sparrow?[​IMG]

8. Unkle_John

Unkle_John Member

my bestfriend from college is playing 3 pirates in the squiel.... I'm excited to see him on the big screen.