Pirate Fantasy

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by jendi17, Jun 2, 2004.

1. jendi17

jendi17 Member

I was wondering if anyone else has pirate fantasies....
    I have this one fantasy inspired from Pirates of the Caribbean because one day I was watching the Blooper Reel from the Special Features...and in this one clip Johnny Depp is flicking his tongue like he's eating a girl out, and I was instantly turned on. And I realized that I would want to do that with a Pirate...especially Captain Jack Sparrow...I think that would be so sexy...
    Anyone else with a pirate fantasy?

2. eirek

eirek Guest

Well I'm not a girl so I can't say the same as to the tongue thing, but generaly anyone in "costume" would turn me on, but pirates too....something with the whole being bad and all that would just kill me!!

3. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

i don't have pirate fantasies. i have johnny depp-with-dreads-and-eyeliner fantasies!:D

4. jendi17

jendi17 Member

ohh yeahhh....Johnny Depp is so sexy with any hairstyle...but with dreads and eyeliner...that would be really sexy

5. JohnStossel

JohnStossel Member

I think you have a Johnny Depp fantasy. Every girl I've ever talked to, regardless of age, is in LOVE with Depp. If he was dressed as a plumber and started wagging that tounge around, you'd develop a plumber fetish.

If you're still not convinced, rent Hook and see if you get an urge to get eaten out by Dustin Hoffman.

6. The Penis

The Penis Member

i'd like to have johnny depp pack my fudge.

7. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

it's totally true. i saw ed wood and now i get turned on by men in high heels and pink angora sweaters! :p

8. The Penis

The Penis Member

i think he's a loser who wouldn't have achieved aanything if he wasn't pretty. he has NO talent. he picks a few good films (donnie brasco), but he stinks them up. i don't care what people say, he should die! and he goes around banging supermodels for christ's sake! what a dick.

9. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

He is very cute... And I would agree, he isn't the world's best actor... But then too, he takes weird roles... That's one of the things I like about him, he takes roles that other people wouldn't have, I'm sure... The most "normal" role I've seen him in, was in What's Eating Gilbert Grape. And I thought he did pretty good in that one...

And to stay on topic... Yes, I've had pirate fantasies, for quite some time... Something about being captured and made the sex slave of a crew on a ship... Mmmm hmmmm.... :)

10. jendi17

jendi17 Member

First of all, Johnny Depp is an awesome actor because he does unique and quirky roles, he doesn't care what other people and Hollywood think about him.

11. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

OOOOHHHH Annn...Tiiiii?!?!?!?!?!