pipes

Discussion in 'Kansas' started by kansanlifestyle, Jul 27, 2009.

1. kansanlifestyle

kansanlifestyle Member

well i knew like more then a year ago , pipes and waterpipes where made illegal , well i live in lawrence and walked into creation station and saw they had waterpipes and pipes for sale now , its great to see the stuff for sale now , but when did the law change back?

2. goatman123

goatman123 Member

lawrence where? and i thought parophonalia had some sort of lupole or something because i dont know anywhere where pipes/bowls/bongs are illegal.

3. kansanlifestyle

kansanlifestyle Member

well they were illegal in kansas , because i rember reading about the law that made any glass smoking device illegal it didn't even need to have an illegal drug supstance on it. I rember more then a year ago going into a headshop in town the day of the ban and sure enough all their pipes and waterpipes and grinders and scales were gone.

4. goatman123

goatman123 Member

kansas, why am i not surprised lol

5. mastercylinder

mastercylinder Banned

i make my own out of pipestone comes fron s dacota and only indiands can mine it but they sell it to whites i get mine from jems from jack--they call it the blood of there people its redish and pefect for making peace pipes or any other pipe you ucan think of--knowledge to the people

6. goatman123

goatman123 Member

nice, so you make your own pipes out of special indian stones. thats pretty cool.