pipes

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Davek1013, May 17, 2004.

1. Davek1013

Davek1013 Member

hey, im new to the site, and a fairly new smoker..

Ive been smoking for a couple of weeks, but unfortunately i havent gotten any solid smoking devices, I've been using the pop can trick. A few days ago i went to a tobacco store and bought a metal pipe. I looked at it more closely and discovered it didnt have any filters or anything.. I tried smoking out of it once, but it didnt really work. Examining it it looks like one maybe could be screwed on. Is there a filter i could either make or buy at somewhere like Target that would work with it? If this Pipe wont work, Anyone have any ideas on what type of pipe i should buy? I'm a little afraid to ask the guy working there about anything like filters, etc, just bcuz i dont want to look like either an idiot or a pot smoker:confused:

thanks for the help

2. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

3. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

they should sell filters where you bought it.

but if your afraid to go back, you can make one out of a window screen, or for a nicer homemade one, pry the thing under you sink out. your sink will still function the same.

or you could just get a glass bowl, those are a lot cooler anyway.

4. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

yeah you need a screen, the places by my house sell screens like 10 for 70 cents or something like that...just go to the store and ask for screens or gauzes...

5. Davek1013

Davek1013 Member

aight ill pick up some screens then if u can lend me 70c:p

6. Sugar Magnolia

Sugar Magnolia Member

you should get a glass pipe. i like those better bc they have the carb on it and they look prettier too. it's fun when you keep smoking out of it and see how the colors change.

7. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

Happy Pipes have some nice pipes, but they seem to be more plain as well as more expensive. I would personally use Shivadas

May you be granted Good Luck on your journey through life.
    -Peace

8. HappyHaHaGirl

9. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

yeah, these sites can be nice. But if you want a nice glass piece, I suggest going to a site that focuses mainly on glass work. Get soemthing that is indivual not mass produced. Just my thoughts.

-Peace

10. HappyHaHaGirl

I got a deal on some nice ones from a guy I met at a show. His name is Pat and his email address is thepurplenuggler@msn.com ....I'll email him and make sure that's still correct...but I use the pieces I got from him more than any of my others. :) Tell him I sent ya.... ;)