Pineapple fund gives 4 million to PTSD MDMA research

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by unfocusedanakin, Jan 11, 2018.

1. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

An anonymous man who got rich with Bitcoin has donated to this research. From his online posts her seems very passionate about MDMA. I wonder if since he is an unknown doner it is perhaps because of how he made those bitcoins. He is no doubt someone who would have understood certain technologies.

Can ecstasy treat PTSD? A Bitcoin philanthropist is willing to pay millions to find out

$4mil will fund MDMA trials for PTSD; marked 'Breakthrough Therapy' by FDA. Pineapple Fund is matching MAPS donations 1:1. Reddit, let's make history by crowdfunding an incredible treatment for PTSD, in bitcoin! • r/Bitcoin

Meliai, guerillabedlam and Asmodean like this.
  2. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I like pineapple too.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I also like pineapples.

4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Interesting :) Thanks for sharing!

5. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I imagine there are lots of people who want in on that clinical test! :)

I don't have PTSD but I would take molly for science, no problem. I would love to roll again, but only if it were legal. I used to wonder if I could travel somewhere where it would be. I think it is virtually unregulated in Mexico, but I just saw something yesterday warning people not to travel there. I'm a little skeptical for that reason. The warning was pretty clear. Areas of Mexico have been red flagged or something along those lines.

When I was young I always felt that ecstasy was sort of a benign drug. I think I thought that because it came in a pill form that sort of suggested to my mind that it was safer than some other drugs. Anyway.. :)

6. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Awesome