Pillow for this position?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by 1bzlo, May 21, 2019.

1. 1bzlo

1bzlo Members

Didn't know where else to post this...

My wife lays on her stomach and I can get on "top" of her and go at her pussy for hours. This creates one huge problem - positioning and avoiding my 200 lbs from pushing down on her for so long.

I've tried various pillow positions but none work very well. Any setup suggested that could support my weight but allow me to go deep in her pussy while she lays on her stomach without me putting all of my weight on her?

Deejay88 likes this.
  2. YouCanTrustMe

YouCanTrustMe Average Size Member

My wife and I do that all the time. I don’t lie on top of her, though. I support my upper body by putting weight on my hands, and lower body eight on my knees (she keeps her legs together with mine on the sides). We call it “doggy laying down”.

3. 1bzlo

1bzlo Members

That works for....10-15 minutes, maybe 20 minutes....then my triceps and wrists get tired. We go for very long - sometimes 2-3 hours. I need a way to put my body weight down, without putting it down on her.

4. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

I just hold my upper body weight with hands/elbows and position a lot with my lower body supported by one knee.

5. 1bzlo

1bzlo Members

Wife and I go way too long, I got carpel tunnel in my arms from doing this type of stuff too much. I'd get numbness in both arms. I need some kind of a pillow setup for this and I CANNOT believe that there is no such pillow/sex table type arrangement being sold for this. It's a badass position, can go super long, but the support must be there because there's no way to hold your weight up for longer than 15 minutes or so. And I'm a fit guy so maybe even shorter if you're not fit, who knows...

6. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Well for that...our bed is fairly tall, so I stand up and hold her legs up and bang away.

7. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Don’t use your palm down and strain wrists.
    Make a “soft fist” and support on your knuckles.