pill ?

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by adamnc, May 25, 2004.

1. adamnc

adamnc Member

pliva 563 - can i use this recreationally or to get a good feeling going i have 10mg tabs how many are recommended to take this is a muscle relaxent drug

2. madboy139

madboy139 Member

dude. we need to know what is in the pill. you can look up these pills on all sorts of websites. i think webmd.com is a good one. go do that come back and tell me what the active drug/s are in this pill. hows about somebody who can post stickies posts one in here saying to go to rx.com or webmd.com or whatever to look up what is in pills instead of asking.

3. adamnc

adamnc Member

hydrochloride

4. madboy139

madboy139 Member

what? hydrochloride? that's definitely not whats in the pill. check once more. 10mg tabs of muscle relaxants i would say could be valium or flexeril.

5. adamnc

adamnc Member

Drug/Strength/Manufacturer: Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride 10mg - Sidmak

6. madboy139

madboy139 Member

there we go that helps a lot. it's flexeril as i thought. i have used this a few times and was not impressed but some folks think it to be a fun drug. as for dosage ive only taken 3 at once i felt slightly sedated and a bit of a mood boost but not very impressive. i would probably go look on erowid for a while then pop the desired amount, smoke a bowl, and chill with a beer or two on the couch. have fun.
    http://www.erowid.org/pharms/cyclobenzaprine/cyclobenzaprine.shtml

7. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

save it for when your tweeking out on a hard ass trip and take like 3 of em to calm down, thats the only use i found and i still like diazapam better.