pill interactions

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by MagicMedicine, Jan 4, 2005.

1. MagicMedicine

MagicMedicine Sailor Scent

hey, i just thought of something.

will percocets (acetaminophen and oxycodon) or lorcet (acetaminophen and hydrocodone) have any kind of serious interactions with lsd? they're both pain killers and i wanted to know before i do anything.

2. LostChord

LostChord Member

well i dont know what I'm talking about and i havent done any research worth anything about this but i would say that it might increase the effects of the pills.. the sensation of what they do will be felt stronger..

3. MushroomHead637

MushroomHead637 Member

Combining Acid With Pain killers Like Oxycodone would'nt increase the effects of the pk's... You Would Feel Strong Lsd Effects Alone With Strong Oc Effects...

4. Pepopstico

Pepopstico Member

I've mixed LSD and Lortab. I have minor aches and pains and when I'm tripping they can feel like major aches and pains. taking a painkiller helps with this, tho I suspect there's a large psychological factor here.
    If you're taking it to get high you're probably just wasting it. I like to take a Lortab the next day, I get a Lortab buzz and it brings back some of the acid effects.

5. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

There's a high chance the action of most painkillers will diminish the effects of LSD.