pill identification

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by captaindan, Feb 16, 2009.

1. captaindan

captaindan Member

I found some old pills that i need help identifying. Very small white pills, with LL on one side and USV on the other slightly slanted writing. i tried doing searches but came with nothing, also these pills were probably manufactured quite a while ago. I doubt there anything useful but im just so curious as to what they are.

2. raz5

raz5 زینب

go on www.drugs.com they have a pill identifier on there you can type all that stuff on there.

3. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

This is what I found when I googled it..It might be one or the other
    !} PrintDemi-regroton
    Generic Name
    chlorthalidone/reserpine
    Strength(s)
    25 MG-0.125 MG
    Imprint(s)
    R 32
    USV
    Manufacturer / Distributor
    Aventis Pharm
    Demi-regroton image showing the imprint(s) R 32 USV.
    OR IT MIGHT BE THIS ONE
    OR
    Nicobid tempules
    Generic Name
    niacin

GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

Here ya go
    Nicobid Tempules Chemical Information

niacin - A water-soluble vitamin belonging to the vitamin B family, which occurs in many animal and plant tissues, with antihyperlipidemic activity. Niacin is converted to its active form niacinamide, which is a component of the coenzymes nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD) and its phosphate form, NADP. These coenzymes play an important role in tissue respiration and in glycogen, lipid, amino acid, protein, and purine metabolism. Although the exact mechanism of action by which niacin lowers cholesterol is not fully understood, it may act by inhibiting the synthesis of very low density lipoproteins (VLDL), inhibiting the release of free fatty acids from adipose tissue, increasing lipoprotein lipase activity, and reducing the hepatic synthesis of VLDL-C and LDL-C.

5. captaindan

captaindan Member

yea my bad i looked on a pill id site but didnt find anything, like the description matched but the photos didnt. sucks that its not anything usefull, what ever i should stick to bud anyway