pill identification, pretty please

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by ArmOutsideIn, Jun 23, 2006.

1. ArmOutsideIn

ArmOutsideIn Member

okay, my friend took a couple of these pills, and they've caused her to break out into this rash all over her body. the pill is white and round (about the size of a stay awake caffiene pill) with a score on one side and nothing on the other. no numbers or letters or anything. any idea what it could be? or if we should be more concerned about the rash? help would be appreciated!

2. abrad84

abrad84 Member

Best to get medical attention, could be an allergic reaction. Bring one of the pills with you. Let this be a lesson not to take unidentified pills.

3. lynsey

lynsey Banned

generic ativan

4. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

id guess some sort of benzo perhaps

5. ArmOutsideIn

ArmOutsideIn Member

well, (this was really stupid of me) but i took the remaining of the pills to see if it had the same effect on me, and HOLY FUCKING SHIT it did. it was so unbelievably painful. i sat in a freezing cold shower for an hour pretty much crying because i swear to god i was on fire. anyway, i don't really regret it i suppose. it was more of an experience, hahhah.

p.s.
    i'm really fuckin stoned right now, hehehe.

6. icedteapriestess

icedteapriestess linguistic freak

Why would you take something if you don't know what it is? Especially after your friend ALREADY had a bad reaction. Seriously girl... wake up and smell the coffee.

7. Adderall_Assasin

Adderall_Assasin Senior Member

dude... my old buddy took some pills one time and it made his head explode. i was so excited that i took some too and now i am dead.

8. neongreen

neongreen Member

dude i think you accidently took nitro glycerin sorry man [​IMG]