Piercings

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by DarkLunacy, May 12, 2004.

1. galvatron

galvatron Member

oh my lord...completely tongue studs on guys...septum & lip peircings are also way fab

2. torz

torz Member

Please tell me what health risks the piercer informed you about. It sounds as though your friend has a serious issue with body piercing, they must be a really good friend to imply that you are freaky & that having a nipple piercing will make you more freakier. Anyway, there is a risk with everything you do in life, from driving, crossing the road, taking drugs, frying chips everything & piercing is no different. But as with everything we do that involves risk, there are things we can do to prevent actions being as risky as they are, for example driving sensibly at a reasonable speed for the road conditions, crossing the road at a safe spot like zebra crossing, frying chips in a deep fat fryer rather than a chip pan etc. the same goes with piercing, piercing is very safe if the person receiving the piercing has done sufficient amount of research & is prepared to care for the piercing & that they have shopped around & chosen a highly skilled & clean piercer. The piercing of the nipple poses very little risk in my experience, I’ve read, heard & seen people with many different types of problems caused by piercing but this is normally down to the individual rather than the piercing itself. Things like infection, scaring & migration are mostly due to the client not caring for the piercing properly & mis-information. I’ve heard & been asked about many times the problem of milk ducts being broken & how the piercing will affect the nipple later in life when breast feeding. There are many, many milk ducts within the nipple, yet when being pierced very few are broken or destroyed. Scaring, having a piercing should in no way cause bad scaring in any form, inside or out. Bad scaring is caused by over cleaning of the pierced area, wrong cleaning products used to clean the area, moving of the jewellery, bad infections, wrong jewellery & wrong metal type. Infection can be caused by over cleaning of the piercing, insufficient cleaning of the piercing, wrong cleaning products & the piercer performing the piercing with non-sterile instruments. Migration is mainly caused by tight fitting clothing, wrong cleaning products, over cleaning of the piercing, wrong size jewellery & wrong metal type.

If you’re wanting a genital piercing, don’t be shy about having to drop your trousers/skirt etc. I know many shy people who have genital piercing, you don’t have to get fully naked & the piercer has seen it all be for, think about something different while having it done. When you have to go for a smear test or when you have a baby are you not going to let the nurse/doctor look down there for certain procedures just because your shy, also, the time it takes to do the piercing is over & done with in minutes so you wont have them down for long. If you would like more information on anything I’ve talked about above, anything I’ve not mentioned, any questions or concerns you have please PM me, I’ll do everything I can to answer your questions.

3. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

I think girls with lip rings and septum (dunno if i spelled it right) rings are HOT. I like nipple rings on guys :)

i used to have my tongue, nose, lip, and eyebrow done but they got old fast and i took em out. i will probly get my nose redone sometime soon.

4. crazy_gurl

crazy_gurl Member

my bf has his lip, tongue and eyebrow pierced, and he looks so goddam sexy! i love playing with his lip ring with my tongue when i kiss him, and his tongue bar makes it feel so nice when he licks me out... mmmm

5. nightmarehippygirl

nightmarehippygirl LEVI'S MOMMY

generally, i like piercings, but for some reason, pierced tongues sort of gross me out. (i know everyone thinks it's hot but me.)
    i do think lip piercing is very cool looking, but i won't get mine done, because a) my husband has gotten somewhat conservative over the last few years, and would trip out, and b) i've read and heard a lot of bad things about oral piercings damaging your gums and wearing away at tooth enamel.
    i have my belly button and nose done, and that's probably all i'll do.
    overall: piercings = thumbs up

6. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

Torz is right about the nipple piercing... another said side affect CAN BE (but not for everyone) loss of sensation/feeling in the nipple.

7. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

oh yeah, tounge piercings on guys is agreat look - i love kissing guys with tounge studs. Damn sexy :)

8. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

gettin my lip peirced sucked, anyone who doesnt handle pain well i don't suggest this one or nipple peircing. my lip hurt like a muther fawker. nose wasnt bad tho neither was my tongue that one didnt hurt at all.

9. torz

torz Member

The amount of pain you feel is not to do with where you’re having the piercing, it’s to do with the individual persons pain threshold.

You said that your tongue piercing didn’t hurt, well I can confidently say that having my tounge pierced was the most painful piercing I’ve had where as my lip piercing was the least painful.

This is quite true, oral piercings are quite damaging. The don’t wear away tooth enamel but you do run the risk of biting down hard on the jewellery & breaking your teeth. The biggest problem that I myself (as a piercer) have people come to see me about & what dentists are forever complaining about is the fact that oral piercing jewellery rubs on the gums. Gums are recessive which means once they’ve been rubbed away they don’t grow back. Labrette & lip/Madonna piercings are very bad for this. Rubbing away the gums that hold the teeth in place, and tongue piercings rub away the palate. Once its been rubbed away it wont grow back again, so once your teeth have fallen out they wont be able to be put back in again.

10. lucyinthesky

lucyinthesky Tie Dyed Soul

okay first and foremost....side lip rings on girls with pink lip gloss drive me FUCKING nutts. I LOVE THAT!!!!!! ooh take me now. nipple rings on guys are sexy as hell....i dont dig tongue rings usually....they kinda take away from a kiss sometimes, but it can be sexy....

i have my bellybutton, nose and i have the hood of my clit pierced--->it's the prettiest thing ever. The only thing i don't like about it, is it seems to distract some guys, when theyre eating they tend to focus more on the ring, and when theyre playing, theyre scared to hurt me....doesnt hurt at all i LOVE IT.

also, the pain of getting a piercing turns me on. im a weirdo. I can't wait to get my lip pierced. rawrrr so SEXY!!!

11. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

i have one of my piercings on the side of my lip! *puts on pink lipgloss* lol

12. lucyinthesky

lucyinthesky Tie Dyed Soul

woohoo! now we're talkin! lol....

13. kazinspace

kazinspace Member

i love lip rings aswel. i alwayz play with my lip piercing. i like tounge studs aswel

14. Lani

Lani Member

I think once you get a piercing you just want another one and another one...its so damn addictive...I have the side of my lip done, and i had my tongue done, but i sort of swallowed my stud and didnt bother doing it again...but yes its fun to play with..the trick is to be gentle ;)

15. dee

dee Member

I'm sure I've said this before but piercings turn me on big time. A flash of metal catches my eye and then I'm hooked, bit like a stoned fish with the horn.

16. Jimmie

Jimmie Member

hello torz great poto ,your right about the piercing on the face ,you have it in the right place ,the most important place you little minks ,peace and LOL,

17. FreakyJoeMan

FreakyJoeMan 100% Batshit Insane

I'm really turned on by girls with a lower lip ring. And of course, nipple rings.

18. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

i dont really care either way. i dont think i have ever dated a guy that didnt have a million peircings all over his face and body. i dunno, some peircings tend to get in the way. doesnt really turn me on.

19. FallenFairy

FallenFairy Senior Member

I would have to say i love getting my nipple rings played with along with my three tongue rings. what i find attractive is a lip ring or three, a labre, nipples peirced, back peircings.

20. mlg32

mlg32 Member

i had an ex who had a clit piercing it was ok, i think she found it better with it, as for the rest i had blow jobs with tongue piercings and she even had like vibrating ones and other differnet stuff i can not remember all of them but none of them after the first time did anything for me,to each his/her own i guess