Piercings

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by DarkLunacy, May 12, 2004.

1. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

What piercings really turn you on on the opposite sex or piercing you have that you love to have played with. I like lip rings. They make me go crazy...

2. luckyalder

luckyalder Member

Agreed with lip rings

3. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

it doesnt seem like a piece of cold metal steel would do a lot for me.

im yet to meet a girl with one though.

4. SunshineRevolution

SunshineRevolution Member

i have my tongue pierced and the first time i gave head with it, the guy said it was a nice touch, but u really gotta play with it, i guess it just enhances it im not sure since i dont have a penis to find out myself

PEACE and LOVE

5. Wicked Eyes

Wicked Eyes Banned

belly button piercing and clit hood piercing... mmm. And tongue ;)

6. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

My ex-bf has his nipples pierced as well as his tongue and they used to drive me wild. Piercings in general are very sexy to me. Guys usually like my tongue piercing, especially this one guy... it was almost painful to kiss him, coz he was so intense. Mind the tongue, please. :D
    I also have my labrette (lower lip) and my right nostril pierced, but especially the nose piercing can be pretty dangerous. ;) One guy almost managed to swallow it once. :D

7. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

Although some of my male buddies say it's overdone, I love a pierced navel on a girl. That's a big turn-on.

8. torz

torz Member

i love piercings! wheather its my own piercing or on someone else which is why i became a piercer myself. i find that my nipple piercing, & clit ring very stimulating & sexy & hightens sensations. where as piercings like my cart, navel, ears, tragus & ones that have removed, eyebrow, labrette serve no purpose other than to look good.

9. daysye

daysye dumb as a box of hammers

the tongue ring.....one of the first times that i had sex the girl had hers done and there was just somthing about it....

10. drewbee

drewbee Member

tongue and belly buttons... hmmmmmmMmMmmMM belly buttons... i lick the shit outa that... then move on down south :) I love eating pussy Its delicious !!

11. naturegoddess69

naturegoddess69 Member

I love piercings! I have alot of piercings myself. My boyfriend has his nipples & his tongue pierced. I have my nipples,tongue, rook, industrial,tragus,anti-tragus, and my helix. I want to get my belly, conch & facial piercings done yet too. Piercings are huge turn on for me; whether they are on guys or girls.

12. Harmony_rain

Harmony_rain Keeper of the Stars

What is a tragus and an anti-tragus?
    I love when a guy has a nipple piercing. I think it is extreamly sexy.
    I use to have my lebret and and eyebrow peirced but my skin reacts to it too much and never healed right so I had to remove them. If I ever do it again it will be my ears again in the middle.

13. torz

torz Member

a tragus piercing is, the piercing of the bit of cartalidge that sticks out over your ear hole, an atni-tragus is in a place harder to describe to you, have a look at http://www.bmezine.com/pierce/bme-pirc.html at the ear section.

also, when you say that your eyebrow & labrette piercing made your skin reract, what do you mean by this, do you mean that the jewellery made your skin sore. If so the problem may have been due to the type of metal the jewellery was made out of. It it was surgical steel that your were pierced with then you may be illergic to nickle which will make the piercing and sourounding area feel, sore, dry, red, swolen, itchey, hot & other problems. Instead you should asked to be pierced with titanium, niobium, blackline, plasma gold (aka, zircon gold), or PTFE which are all bioloically inert. Never buy or let anyone pierce you with silver as this contains chemicals that when placed in the body are released in to the blood stream & can poison you.

14. Harmony_rain

OH OK i KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN BY THE TRAGUS NOW THATS WHERE i WANT TO GET MY EAR DONE.
    yEA THEY WERE THE SERGICAL STEEL. THEY NEVER HEALED OVER WERE ALWAYS INFECTED AND RED. THEN AGAIN I HAD A JOB THAT DIDN'T LIKE PEIRCINGS SO I HAD TO KEEP TAKING OUT MY LEBRET. THAT COULD BE THE MAIN REASON WHY/
    sorry for the caps lock, I'm too lazy to go back and rewrite.

15. torz

torz Member

yes, you have to be quite careful deciding what metal to get pierced with, it was probably the surgical steel causing the problem & taking it out al the time wont have helped. you have to be careful becauase if your illergic to nickle, the symptoms that are shown are very similar to infection & some people start cleaning it out more which irritates the piercing even more. if you ever have any problems with a piercing, go back to the piercer who will be able to advise & help you with the problem, going to a GP is normally a last resort, GPs arnt trained to deal with piercings & could posibley advise you to do the wrong thing.

read up carefully before you go & get a piercing, the web link i posted, there whole website is a godsend for people interested or training piercing. good luck on getting your tragus pierced & make sure the piercer advises you well on what metal to be pierced with. dont get pierced with surgical steel, choose something else even if its more expensive, remember a cheap piercing is not a good piercing.

16. Harmony_rain

thanks alot torz, your a big help and I will definitly bookmark that site and check it out.

17. Sailor

Sailor Member

I don't know why, but I get turned on by piecings as well. My ex-girlfriend had the coolest septum and labret (not at the same time though) and she looked so hot! I have a tragus and my left nostril is pierced. But now I'm thinking about getting my nipples done. I really love to have my nipples touched, squeesed, licked and bitten (mildly), so I guess that having them pierced will make them even more sensitive : )
    Has any of you got pierced nipples? If so, did they take long to heal, and are they nice during sex?
    To the girls: Would you be turned on by a guy with pierced nipples?

18. psyche

psyche fun for the whole family

nipple piercings and tongue peircings are great. kissing someone with a tongue ring is wonderful.

19. Mintaoism

Mintaoism Member

if you had a tongue stud...and a tongue ring then it might be pretty possible to get stuck...nipple peircings sound painfull and don't really turn me on..

20. CckBlocking

CckBlocking Member

I made out with a chick that had a tongue ring once. The thing hit my teeth and was a horrible sensation. So I don't like tongue rings on other people. I will not get one on myself because it gives away too much information about my social life.
    I thought about getting my nipple done, then reconsidered after the peircer explained health risks and a friend said that "when a guy sees that you have a nipple ring, he may think that you are freakier than what you really are". At this point im not sure if that is a good thing or bad, so I decided to wait on that.
    Same issues with a clit ring. I'm also shy about being naked around people, and to get a clit hood peircing would be showing too much of myself to a stranger.
    I do like my navel ring though. I get urges to play with it once in a while, usually when I am around guys. Maybe because of its resemblence to a clit...

-CB