Picture forum people

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Pressed_Rat, May 16, 2004.

1. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

Well, thank you.

2. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

On the contrary, I think I took too much. Sorry for the remark.

3. Stankloaf

Stankloaf Banned

Hmmmm? politness? I thought you hated me.

4. interval_illusion

I dont even know who the hell you are but i dont hate anyone.

5. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

there's not enough LOVE in this thread!

6. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

True, but most people often find my intent to be different from what it really is. I am not trying to put anyone down, honestly I'm not.

7. antithesis

antithesis Hello

I am way too beautiful to post my pictures in the photo forum.

8. TripAmerika

TripAmerika Member

I think this post was a positive, insightful contribution to the forums. Well done, Rat.

9. Personface

Personface Tennessee Jed

Damn, I can cut the tension in this thread with a knife.

10. kazinspace

kazinspace Member

rat guy, i thik ur pritty kool, cus ur honist. u say wat u think not caring . but i must say.. $90 4 bell bottoms..tut tut.lol.

11. lenore

lenore Member

are you suggesting that peaple who wear make- up and have short hair are shallow and uninsightful? doesnt that make you more judgemental than these so-called "conformists"?

why is it that we are trying so desperatly to be like everyone else???@#@*

we seem determined to make it blatently obvious as to which 'genre' (i use that term loosely) of peaple we belong to. people who go around in baggie jeans, hoodies declaring their music tastes and a srcuffy bag covered in patches, advertising their likes and dislikes do it fear of being deemed "uncool" within their group ( would you think twice about buying a hoodie with faith hill on the front?)- of course im generalising as their atire is comfy.

im just saying... are you doing somthing because you like it (hippy attitude) or because the group pf people u want 2 belong 2 like it???

think about it- people who are tring to be hippys will have all the outward appearances of an old school hippy- people who are hippies are just being themselves!
    hey one of those short haired "conformists" might be a dope smokin, shit talkin, star gazin dreamer, but doesnt say anything as he doesnt need to - hes happy.

12. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

Threads like this make me want to start wearing a shirt with a picture of an anus on all sides(I wish I could pick someones anus from this site). I suppose too many women chase my ass as it is, I wouldn't want to make it obvious.

13. lenore

lenore Member

if it makes u happy ,sweetums, you do that *smiles extremely cheesey smile, takes a picture of ass and hands it to herb*

14. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

[​IMG]

Ten characters.

15. Lilyrayne

Lilyrayne Chrisppie

LMAO!!! Well I thank all of you who have posted in this thread today for giving me a MUCH needed laugh. I think I smiled all the way through it.

It's like I told my husband, you can just tell when someone is trying to be something they're not, or when they really are what they seem. It's harder with pictures, but I can do it in person... I could see a pair of twins both dressed exactly the same, say, hippie-ish... One would fit it well and the other would just look like a "poser". Why? It's all in the attitude and how you carry yourself.. who you are on the inside. It's about matching your outsides with your insides.

So that's why it's hard to tell between true "hippies" and "posers" in the pictures forums... But I have to admit regardless of who is what, there are so many unique and interesting people there, it's cool to see the different types of styles everyone sports.

16. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

if you do get your cock tattooed i wold like to see it!! :) i never seen a tattoed cock before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i do beleive that gypsy rose probly runs sweat shops if you read the inside of the magazine cover they just have a nice way of saying it. anywhoo that is all i have to say about that

17. interval_illusion

PR doesnt make many bitchy posts in here anymore. *cries*

18. AreYouExperienced

AreYouExperienced American Victim

I think I just had a flashback.

19. makno

makno Senior Member

dogs sniff each others butts searching for real dogs and ferreting out posers ......chimps chomp each others turds [i seen em at da zoo]there must be a more pleasant way to divine realness .

20. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

Now you have.

[​IMG]