Picking out the perfect vaporizer (for me)

Discussion in 'Mind Trips' started by MyTurn!, Apr 26, 2020.

1. MyTurn!

MyTurn! Members

Now probably isn't the best time due to COVID, since all of the smoke shops in my area are closed, but I was curious if someone could give me advice on how to pick out the perfect vaporizer (for me).

I currently pipe smoke loose tobacco. I don't smoke weed. I wanted a portable vaporizer (one that I could recharge the battery at home) that gives me the same good feeling of taking big hits of tobacco.

I don't want to deal with having to touch loose tobacco anymore, so I was looking for one that had cartridges (?) or some other alternative. One that doesn't require cleaning would also be nice.

Anyway, does anyone have any advice for picking out a vaporizer that I would want to replace what I currently do? Money is not an issue as long as the vaporizer doesn't break on me. Thanks

2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

vic's used to sell vaporiziers for vic's vapo-rub. a kind of aromatic goo people used to rub on their chests when they had a cold.
    pretty sure everything requires cleaning at some point in time. cleaning or replacement entirely.
    sound more like what you're talking about is e-sigs, only thing i know about that takes cartridges, or hookas and bongs.
    you probably could use some forms of sheesh in an old vic's vaporizer, if you could ever find one any more.
    maybe in antique stores or goodwill.