PICK me up Best Pick Up Lines

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by AmandaMarie, May 31, 2004.

1. Calmerchameleon

Calmerchameleon Members

Remembering back to a time when I was being chatted up by a girl at a handbag counter... She was smooth!

I was returning a bag for my wife when she starts small taking with me and I told her I was returning the bag for my wife... She says "oh, I thought you might have been buying a bag for your girlfriend or something..." And I say "no, I definitely don't have a girlfriend..." In which she replies... "Oh...Do you want one?" and looks coyly with her big eyes! She didn't get me but I had to admire her spunk. Telling her that I had a wife didn't phase her at all!

BoyToy69 likes this.
  2. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Another simple suggestion is a glance and a smile. This in many cases seems to be followed by a glance at the hand for a wedding ring. It does progress to a smile on her part and then its wide open for any conversation if you choose.

3. LydaG

LydaG Members

"I have titties and I'm bi" works every time

bored home, Deejay88 and BoyToy69 like this.
  4. lapush

lapush Members

I'm busy.

5. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

My wife's dad said to her mum "I know the name but not the face"

6. LovesTheChallenges

LovesTheChallenges Members

If you were a Transformer your name would be Optimus Fine

7. LovesTheChallenges

LovesTheChallenges Members

Is your father a terrorist because you are the BOMB

8. Upnorthguy

Upnorthguy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You're just a cock tease.

Sometimes this works, sometimes not. Some women love the attention and if one guy isn't giving it to her, it bugs her to no end.

People often want what they can't have. If she thinks she can't have you, it may cause her to want you more. Or not at all. Lol

9. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

It's funny you should mention that one. Sometimes accusing a woman of being a cock tease works, but not in the way you intended.

When I was in college, I had a female friend who was most definitely a cock tease. (I suspect I could have fucked her without much more than asking, but it wasn't that kind of relationship.) One evening, we were just sitting and talking, when she told me about a recent date she'd had. She'd been out with this guy several times and the dates ended in nothing more than a kiss. Finally, at the end of the most recent date, the guy had apparently gotten quite frustrated and accused her of being nothing but a cock tease. Instead of slapping him or just slamming the door in his face, she pulled him into her apartment and proceeded to fuck him up, down, and sideways! Be the end of the evening, that guy couldn't have managed another erection if you'd put a gun to his head! (She told me about the entire episode in explicit detail and told me that she'd fucked him just to prove, to him, that she WASN'T a cock tease!)

However, it was also the last time she went out with him.

10. Just for fun

During my rodeo days I was in a western bar and there were tight fitting jeans all over the place. I got in the habit of carrying walnuts in my pocket. Me and my friends would approach a beautiful girl with a perfect ass and I'd take over. I'd say, "with all due respect I have a bet with my friends and you are involved." Then I would explain that I bet them that i could break walnut on your ass because it looks so hard and in shape. Usually they agree. I tell her it won't hurt, just a tap is all it takes. Then I'd hold 3 walnuts in my fist and hit her butt with the small finger side of my fist. The walnut in the middle would break every time. She would smile at how hard I proved her butt is.

In this case she asked me if I'd buy her a beer. Most of the time this works very well. Good luck.

11. cayo

cayo Members

To a woman that is not English:
    Him - “Have you got any English in you?”
    Her - “No I’m German”
    Him - “Do you want some English in you?”
    Her- Not if it's atatched to You!!

12. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

To a woman named June, I introduce myself as Jim Snow. Later on I ask if she ever had 6 inches in June

13. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Your legs look weak. Do you want me to support you and free with my special hook? You will love it

14. Just for fun

As he walks up o the bar I ask him, "may I push in your stool?" He says "sure."
    Then I ask him, "do you live around here or just BLOW into town?"