PICK me up Best Pick Up Lines

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by AmandaMarie, May 31, 2004.

1. biafra

biafra Member

nice legs, what time do they open ?

be warned i saw that one on a site called " ten pickup lines that will get you killed" But hey be my guest its your ass and with a little luck hers.

btw let me know if that one actualy works,...

2. freakwentflyer

freakwentflyer Member

"Hello, you know they say that when you meet a woman you find very attractive and you want to make the right first impression, before you say anything about yourself, you need to determine if she's more interested in the "physical" or the "spiritual". You strike me as someone who has a good balance of the two. So let me just say I not only have depth,... I have girth as well."

3. reef

reef Member

here's an easy one.

hey you do you think im cute?
    then they say yes...
    what color panties are you wearing?

4. tinkerbella208

tinkerbella208 Member

LO FRICKEN L OK THAT WAS GREAT i think i'll have to try it next time hehehe

5. Miss_Tambourine_Girl

Miss_Tambourine_Girl Member

6. Rasheeke

Rasheeke Member

hi my name is doug..thats god spelt backwords with a little bit of you
    my friend wants to know if you think im cute
    hi, im mr. right, someone said you were looking for me?

7. monosphere

monosphere Holly's Hubby

Straight and to the point:

Do ya wanna fuck or should I apologize?

8. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

"hi, is there room for me to sit?" That works pretty well.
    There is a bouncer that I've got a big crush on, and I finally got the guts to talk to him. He was working the door, and I asked if he could pat me down instead of the other one...worked pretty well I'd say :)

9. bluegill

bluegill Member

hehe...i actually said this to a chic once and it worked, well in a sense it did.....

hey baby...wanna smoke a joint and fuck.....
    another good one..... i got coke....hehe, that one is almost failproof

10. glsspder12

glsspder12 Member

You know you are what you eat. I can be you by morning.

11. PureInnocence

PureInnocence Member

"my friend wants to know if you think im cute" ... thats SO adorable. I think that one would work on me for sure. Especially if they are cute.

12. newowner92ls

newowner92ls Member

with a serious voice/face

walk up to her, 'hey baby i saw you lookin at me, and i was checkin you out. what do you say we get outta here, go rent a movie and go back to my place to watch it with my parents?'

gauranteed to get them laughing

13. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Do you live around here or just blow into town? If I made you a pork roast dinner would you like the bone in? May I push in your stool. My compliments to your taylor. Nice tricepts, do you work out?

14. Just for fun

You live around here or just BLOW into town?
    Can I push in your stool?

15. undefeated41

undefeated41 Members

Im famous

16. Calmerchameleon

Calmerchameleon Members

I just met you and this is crazy, but here's my number.... Call me maybe?

17. Just for fun

great song

18. Calmerchameleon

Calmerchameleon Members

I ain't so good with cheesy chat up lines but one that has worked for me quite a few times is... Go into the usual banter, how's your day etc, and if the girl is like "yeah, pretty shit etc etc", I just usually say something like "well how about I take you out for a drink this weekend to see if I can make it a bit better?". If you say it with a bit of cheekiness and confidence, its quite an easy set up.

Sometimes you'll get the usual let down but you can always shrug it off and say "no problem, maybe next time eh?" Then just carry on with a conversation.

19. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

I got a girl really quick with this one... it was in high school. There was this girl I would see walk in the hallway that I also noticed she would look back at me.
    So I figured I would just tell her exactly what I wanted and felt... I simply walked up to her and said "Hi, I just want to tell you I have been looking forward to this time of day everyday because that is when I get to see you. There are a 100 girls walking these halls at the same time, but you are the only girl I want to see".
    She was mine in a heartbeat.
    Quite proud of that one.

20. Just for fun

When you are over 40 or 50 its all different. I am married so I don't use pick up lines but. Sometimes I see a woman while shopping at Whole Foods or the Good Foods market, places where the thinking is on the organic or more like where someone would say "namaste" to a friend, if you get my drift. I consider these people my kind of thinking people whom if I weren't married I'd be interested in. For example I go to produce and look at a product and ask as if talking to myself, Is this lower carb than that or is the darker sweeter than that or I wonder if they have fresher ones in the back?

The woman next to me doesn't know if I am talking to her or not. The interesting thing is in many cases she will answer just as uninterested as the question was asked. That is an ice breaker. I have tested it and it works. But no wedding ring is a must before you begin.

If she doesn't respond move on. At times she will once again meet you in an isle and ask the same sort of question.