Phrases that make you think of spanking

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by Females_over_males, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Fatboy07

Fatboy07 Newbie

I'm going to tan your hide

2. Blistered Youth

Blistered Youth Newbie

Or someone needs a sore bottom !

dkcurious likes this.
  3. Fatboy07

Fatboy07 Newbie

You'll be eating while standing

4. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

"When I paint that back door red, pal, you won't sit down for a week!"

"When 'Daddy' says: "You just earned that ass of yours a good butt-whallopin', young fellow, and I want those pants and briefs down RIGHT NOW!"...you'd BETTER obey FAST!

"Daddy" does not care if you are 20, 40, or even 60........when HE says he's gonna blister your hot ass over his knees, and he already had his thick wooden hairbrush in his big hand, you'd BETTER obey, and resign yourself to a red, sore ass and a drained set of balls!:D

Fatboy07 likes this.
  5. Blistered Youth

Blistered Youth Newbie

Raw Raw Raw won’t just be the school spirit when I’m done with you young man!

Fatboy07 likes this.
  6. Whooperine

Whooperine Newbie

Outside of what everyone has already said on here, one that really sticks out to me is what was said to me during my first spanking, which was "strip to your birthday suit, young man." That term "birthday suit" always makes me think of that first experience.

7. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

(to the tune of "Thanks For The Memories")

Spanks for the memories-

For those round meaty cheeks-

That'll be red for weeks-

Over my knee, you'll be in ecstacy-

I'll spank you.....so hard.......:D

"Live long and prosper"

8. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

"All right, boy, drop those pants and get over my knee......NOW!!!!! I'm gonna give you a REAL man spankin' that'll have your hot butt blistered on top of blisters....you ain't gonna sit down for a MONTH after I get done toastin' that big butt of yours!"

"Live long and prosper"

9. maelstromaz

maelstromaz The more I know, the less I understand.

Every once in a while I see a package of
    Spanakopita
    at the grocery store.

10. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

"........gonna spank the cum outta you, buddy.......those hot glutes of yours are gonna look like stoplights when I get through tanning them......."

Females_over_males likes this.
  11. maelstromaz

maelstromaz The more I know, the less I understand.

"Sweetie, it's time for us to have a serious talk". (with hairbrush in hand)

6Sailor9 likes this.
  12. Myke RVX

Myke RVX Members

"You're getting pantsed when we get home"

6Sailor9 likes this.
  13. Myke RVX

Myke RVX Members

Oh that's a good one. My mom used something similiar, "You and I are going to have a talk"

6Sailor9 likes this.
  14. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My friend when she says...."Am I in trouble?"

15. mtnhiker1970

mtnhiker1970 Members

I have some wonderful fun (platonic) female friends who I'm sure would never spank me, but if we were ever out for drinks (say at a happy hour after work), I'd love for her to royally embarrass me and tell the pretty waitress I'd been flirting with "lets get our check please.. this flirty young man is in for some pants down time over my knee when we get home"... not sure how I'd react and feel (would I blush a 1000 shades of red? get tongue-tied and look stupid?), but would LOVE to see the pretty waitress's reaction!!! the more giggling, laughing, and teasing the better! then wonder if I'd ever have the balls to go back to that place and have her wait on me again! lol

16. Myke RVX

Myke RVX Members

My wife has done that to me several times, and has also done it in front of cashiers at stores

6Sailor9 likes this.
  17. mtnhiker1970

mtnhiker1970 Members

that's fantastic! when she's done it, I take it you had no idea she was going to do that... no? can you share a particular time where it that was most toe-curling embarrassing experience, or what the reaction of a pretty check out girl was? I am a switch and have all my RL spanking experince as a spanker, but enjoy hearing the F/M side... I did liked one M? story on that front though where a guy and a woman met up after chatting online, met for a drink and decided to proceed with him spanking her in his hotel room... but before going back, he had them stop at a drug store and asked her to pick out a 'souvenir' hairbrush that she'd like... they go to checkout, he buys it and the salesgirl hands her the bag... he reaches out, intercepting it and says "that's ok, I'll be the one using that, and its not for her hair"... he said his new female friend said she felt her face instantly burning and she couldnt get out of there fast enough... but admitted later it was a huge rush lol

18. mtnhiker1970

mtnhiker1970 Members

I love seeing an attractive grown woman wearing some nice jeans with a wide leather belt.. both of us knowing that as she's unbuckling those jeans and pulling the belt out from its loops to hand to me, that she's not disrobing for the purpose of sexual pleasures (at least not immediately), but for her naughty rear end to be bared and thoroughly spanked and belted until I decide she's learned her lesson... at that point she's doing that lovely spankee dance, clutching her angry red cheeks with both hands, fully displaying her lovely frontal female charms, and hopping foot to foot desperately trying to soother the sting away... lovely site indeed