phish

Discussion in 'Music' started by Platinum_twf, May 30, 2004.

1. Platinum_twf

Platinum_twf Member

I've never really got in to phish, but I want to...I want to get one of there cds, so what cd do you think would be good to get, for someone who is new to there music???

2. Angel_Headed_Hipster

Angel_Headed_Hipster Senior Member

Phish has lots and lots of live Cds, more Live Cds than their studio CDs, so pick up any one of their live CDs and im sure you will be amazed.

Peace and Love,
    Dan

3. Jezmund

Jezmund Member

I would have to say my favorite Live Phish is halloween '94 in Glenn Falls New York. You should definately pick this up. their "costume cover" for this show is the White Album (beatles). the Divided Sky they did is probably the best ever. you should definately check this out.

You can get just about any show they have done at www.livephish.com I strongly recommend Greensboro, NC '03. They had so much energy and started out with the most intense Chalkdust Torture I have ever heard. You can download any show at this website for ten dollars a pop.

You should definately consider seeing them this summer if you get the chance because its their last tour ever or atleast for a very long time.

Peace

4. Jezmund

Jezmund Member

oh yeah I noticed you are from Jersey. they are gonna be at the tweeter center for two nights this summer. If I were you I would take the oppurtunity to see them. It might be your last chance.

5. Smokinjoe

Smokinjoe Member

There farmhouse is pretty good cd

6. 7leafclover

7leafclover Member

You should def. check out anything live. Their best studio albums are farmhouse, blilly breathes, lawn boy.