Phish Tour?

Discussion in 'Grateful Dead and Phish' started by Patchworkshorts, May 6, 2007.

1. Patchworkshorts

Patchworkshorts Member

Whats with this sirius interview. im hearing all these different little pieces of info about them. but i cant find any solid info about what was actually said. i tried looking online but to no avail. did anyone actually hear it or read what was said?

2. hippie-McHipperson

hippie-McHipperson Member

It wasnt really an interview - on sirius radio on the Jam_On station and they had "trey day" were he dj'd and played songs that he liked all day then at the end of the day he and tom marshall were on and they talked about phish and played old phish songs from jam sessions and old recorded stuff that of which a lot was never heard before. It was pretty cool but it was live and i dont think It is online - but im just speculating, I could be.

3. solla._.sollew

solla._.sollew Member

I almost think Trey wanted to end Phish because he didn't want Phish to have to play his new material. his last albums were not that great, but as Phish albums they would have been terrible.....do see what i mean? if Phish comes back they need some new inspired material. not like Undermind, it was a good album, but they need something with continuity....a purpose.....

they also have so much back log material, things that were never released and were never played live....this could fill up multiple albums. alot of the songs are amazing and its kind of confusing why it never saw the light of day, except on bootlegs/leaks....

i really liked the come back from the hiatus with "Round Room" awesome album, with a great flow from start to finish. and they loved that new material...alot of great jams spawned from Pebble/Marbles, Waves, WOTC, 46 Days and the amazing Seven Below.....

in time we will see them live again, hopefully with a a good new album. and even if its another Undermind (i.e good album, not great) they could still put on a kick ass tour....

4. hardtimes

hardtimes Member

phish needs to tour oh so badly...