Philly/South Jersey Prices

Discussion in 'Marijuana Price Watch' started by insanechub, Sep 4, 2005.

1. insanechub

insanechub Member

Hey e'ryone. Am new here. I've been kinda detatched from everything for a few years... I had one reliable supplier who recently got busted. I haven't bought off anyone else in maybe 4 years. I smoke through a half ounce every 1-2 months on average...what are prices like? My guy averaged $80 for 1/2oz

also, any advice on where to look for a new supplier would be awesome. I'm a little old to be trolling the streets. I'm sure I'd look like a cop. I suck at growing so that's out. reply here or email me if you like: insanechub@gmail.com

2. Terrapin Station

Terrapin Station Member

was it good weed? b/c thats a shit load of money

3. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

i thought that sounded cheap for a 1/2..i'm in philly too man, but i never buy it i only smoke when someone hands me some.. but i do know some ppl

4. insanechub

insanechub Member

yeah...i don't think$80 is bad at all. I don't think I've ever paid less than $65, and that was some pretty bad weed. I'm easy to please though. I usually buy low or mid grade. Just happy to be smoking. I don't travel in stoner circles so it's tough when i loose a supplier. plus the older I get, the harder it gets to buy. sucks cuz weed is the only thing that really evens me out.

there's a woman who works in my office, she's so awesome--maybe 60yo and a total hippie (and stoner, I suspect). but she belongs to the family that owns the business (sort of the black sheep from what I can tell), and I don't dare approach her about anything illegal. not worth my job.

as I said...any help would be apreciated
    peace,
    mike

5. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

which burbs do ya live in?

6. insanechub

insanechub Member

delaware county...clifton heights (near upper darby)