Philadelphia

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by jrpacman, Jun 1, 2007.

1. jrpacman

jrpacman Member

Similar to Boston post... I am hoping to take my first acid trip in the near future after reading about other peoples' experiences. Problem is... I don't have any reliable connections, as I don't really hang with the psychedelic crowd. Does anyone have any suggestions or connections in the Philadelphia/New Jersey/Delwaware region? Please PM me or post your thoughts.
    Thank you.

2. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

I live in S.W. Philly, and let me be the first to say, right now we are SWAMPED with LSD and mushrooms. As for finding some? Go ask people :tongue:

3. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

im in philly too & yea its not hard to find

4. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

Eagle did you see how much shit is going on in South Philly tonight? U Mcgee is playing, and Roger waters, who I have a ticket to but no babysitter :( Plus the souls are playing, and I think some baseball game. Add in the beach traffic and I have a LONG ride home :(

5. asilos vulnerado

asilos vulnerado Senior Member

Yea, Im not even in Philly, Im just outside it and its all over the place

6. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

i had to sit in that trafic on the wayto umphrey's... but it was worth it!

and i agree with the above comments, philly is doing pretty good for itself!

7. aliced

aliced Dude Guy

Doses were easier to find for me this year than any previous year. I live south of philly and I have seen more L than good ass weed this year.

Unfortuantly I was told today that dude with the L got popped last night. Now I am on a mission to find a new connect as well, shouldn't be too hard.

BTW...Roger Waters was amazing

8. CannabiDude

CannabiDude Member

Hey guys and girls i live in ocean city NJ and I go to philly alot and Im really looking for L there is none in OC. Can anyone converse through email with me Anyhting at all would help my email is macaluso_sg@yahoo.com or PM me please help! I have been wanting to try acid for so long I have done shrooms alot and am growing them but they got a few weeks on them yet.