pets who detect energies

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by cerridwen, Feb 1, 2005.

1. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

I don't know how psychic this is... but I've heard a lot of pets who feel energies, like of ghosts and such... they're apparently much more receptive of that type of thing than humans... anyway, what do you think? I can see that...

2. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

from my observations id say cats especially are intune like that...very stange animals indeed. at times they seem to be more in the otherworld that this one

3. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

cats are amazing. i truly believe that one of my two cats really "knows" things.

in some ways i think the ancient egyptians had a point.

4. august_moon

august_moon Member

Animals can definatley sense things that are unknown to us humans. My mum always said that there is reason to start worrying if the animals start acting weird. Like a dog barking at the door to room that no-one is in or a cat whose hissing like mad at what seems like nothing. Apparently it's the same when there is a dangerous situation. Years ago we arrived at my cousin's place for the weekend, and before getting out of the car, we noticed their cats running from the house and hiding in the garden. My mum was like "Ok whats this about", then we looked up and saw smoke coming from a window. Everyone was out the back and had no idea the house was on fire, but the cats knew something was not quite right!

5. paulfreespirit

paulfreespirit Senior Member

i think animals have a sixth sense . /peace /

6. Faerie

Faerie Peachy

My cat picks winning lottery tickets... really... i sware she cand sense the good vibes of the winning scratch off.

7. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

animals can also sence storms aproaching. if your horses are going crazy you know a big storms a comin. its also interesting that after the recent tsunami they found very few dead animals.

8. YES I CANNABIS

YES I CANNABIS Member

my cat Sushi always acts retarded and psycotic, so we can never tell when something's up