Petrodollar system.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by storch, Mar 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. storch

storch banned

Come on, Balbus. Let's hear your interpretation of it, and we'll see whether or not you've been fooled.

2. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

- You do seem to think there are secret behind the scenes people controlling things – can you tell me who these ‘producers of the soap opera’ are?

- Why do you think the ‘petrodollar system’ is connected to the ‘producers of the soap opera’?

- I’m unsure why petrodollars are seemingly of such great significance to you and your theories about the ‘soap opera’ can you explain?

Okiefreak likes this.
  3. storch

storch banned

Look at the thread title, Balbus. Give us your interpretation of the petrodollar system, and we'll see if you've succumbed to some narrative that isn't true.

Go ahead . . .

4. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

- You do seem to think there are secret behind the scenes people controlling things – can you tell me who these ‘producers of the soap opera’ are?

- Why do you think the ‘petrodollar system’ is connected to the ‘producers of the soap opera’?

- I’m unsure why petrodollars are seemingly of such great significance to you and your theories about the ‘soap opera’ can you explain?

Okiefreak likes this.
  5. storch

storch banned

And there it is. In a thread titled "Petrodollar System," Balbus has opted to not give his interpretation of it.

Balbus, if you want to understand how it is that you've remained ignorant because of the narrative put forward by others, let's hear your interpretation of the petrodollar system, and then we'll see whether or not you've been fooled by someone.

Go ahead . . .

6. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Storch me old fruit

You only brought up the petrodollar in another thread in the context and connection to the ‘producers of the soap opera’.

So the questions that I had from you bringing it up remain the same

Are you unable or just unwilling to answer them?

7. storch

storch banned

Folks, Balbus thinks he's in another thread. Actually, he's refusing to explain the petrodollar system to me because he's worried that his explanation will expose him as one who has been duped by the narrative he's come to believe in. Then he'll have to tell me who duped him, which will answer his questions. He has no intentions of opening that door.

8. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Are you unable or just unwilling to answer the questions I asked?

9. storch

storch banned

The answer to your questions will be apparent when you finally give your explanation of the petrodollar system, and are shown to have been duped. So, go ahead.

By the way, the thread title leaves nothing to the imagination. If you continue to deliberately keep it off topic and refuse to comment on it, then what is your intention in this thread, but to prove your cowardice when it comes to addressing the subject?

10. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

LOL

I'll put you down for both unable and unwilling

11. storch

storch banned

Folks, take note that, despite the topic indicated in the thread title, Balbus is not here to engage in any discussion of it. As to why not, we'll leave that for Balbus to answer.

Well it's been ten minutes. I'll check in later to see if you have anything to say about the subject matter.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
  12. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

13. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

The folks aren't taking much note of any of it, Storch

Okiefreak likes this.
  14. storch

storch banned

Not my problem. So far, just a couple of trolls.

15. *stuffs popcorn into mouth and jots down notes, bad things about balbus*

Meliai likes this.
  16. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I'm converting everything I own into gold and burying it in the backyard.

17. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

I don't know what a petrodollar is.

18. *jots that down in notebook, Drifttrue doesn't even know what a petrodollar is*

storch and EloiseAtThePlaza like this.
  19. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

It's a dollar that doesn't exist.

Driftrue likes this.
  20. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Oh, thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.