Peter Graves - Cute Boy

Discussion in 'Movie Stars' started by Shale, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Shale

Shale ~

I was watching an old Sci Fi movie last night on a DVD with a bunch of these B movies from the '50s.

One was titled "Aliens from Space" and said to be 1953. (I later saw it billed as "Killers from Space" 1954) Anyhow, it has Peter Graves as the main character. You may know him from the old TV series "Mission Impossible" or the "Airplane" movies.

Really a nice looking guy as he aged, (he's now 82).

[​IMG]

But he was just gorgeous at 27 when he did this movie. Oh yeah, he got scenes with his shirt off.

[​IMG]

The story was that the bug-eyed aliens picked him up after his plane crashed and he was killed. They took his heart out and repaired it (something very advanced in '53). When he showed up at base, the doctors couldn't figure out how he got a scar on his chest.

Apparently, the aliens from space do heart surgery, not by cutting down the sternum but somehow going directly into the left side of the chest, thru the pectorals and ribs. Anyhow, even with a strange scar next to his nipple, Peter Graves was a real turnon back then.

2. blackcat666

blackcat666 Senior Member

i'm sorry about this boys and girls, i must have had my head in my ass when i did this.

anyhow, peter graves last movie, i know he was in, was the re-make of 'house on huanted hill,' it was relased back around 2004 or 2005. he had a very small role, but damn, does that guy ever age? he looks almost the same as he did 20 years ago!

3. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

4. Shale

Shale ~

Thanx for the clip. Despite his role as a weird perv pilot, Peter Graves was gorgeous in the Airplane movies. He was in his mid 50s then.

(Some guys like Peter and myself just get sexier the older we get. :p)

5. caliente

caliente Senior Member

I've always liked Peter Graves cause he looks exactly like my father.

6. HawaiianEye

HawaiianEye Member

I also always liked Peter Graves.And he still looks good for his age.His brother James Arness aged alot quicker than Peter did. I also always liked him too.Two wonderful talents,and genuine, likeable guys.

7. Shale

Shale ~

Peter Graves died today. He was 83.

8. blackcat666

blackcat666 Senior Member

he will be missed. :sad: