Peta are hypocrites

Discussion in 'Pets and Animals' started by hillbillyhippy, Jul 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hillbillyhippy

hillbillyhippy Member

Peta are hypocrites. They don't even believe in keeping animals as pets. I am sorry but domesticated animals stand almost no chance of surviving in the wild. They never adopt out animals, and they kill the majority of those they get their greedy little mits on. They do zero to save habitats or the environment, and spend money they could of put to good use on a stupid superbowl AD! then then advocate all animals having the right to live , yet think pitbulls and other "agressive" breeds need to be completely eradicated. Who else agrees with me?

2. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

I'm with you! PETA is one of the biggest scams in the animal rights community. They "rescue" them from kill shelters then go and euthanize them in the back of vans.

3. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

Yeah, we covered this at length in the "PETA kills animals" thread.

They are fucking disgusting

A PETA member almost attacked me one time because I tied my dog up on the patio of a coffee shop while I went inside for coffee.

4. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

I have heard this before , if this is true , about p.e.t.a. than they should be put out of bisness .

5. *MAMA*

Damn, I must have missed that one. I would've been all over that.

That's so shitty.

6. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

Hear is there web site . http://www.peta.org/
    On a kind of related matter , a movie named "blackfish " http://www.seaworldofhurt.com/blackfish.aspx again , I dont know all the facts hear . This movie claims that Sea World is hurting its animals . When I went the Sea World in San Deigo CA in 1983 they stated all there animals had been sick and could not survived in the wild .

7. *MAMA*

Put out of their misery, IMO.

8. odonII

odonII O

9. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

I know the county will "put down " animals it cant adopt out . There are a few "no kill " shelters . If it is p.e.t.a. pollicy to kill its animals , then they should let people know .

10. odonII

odonII O

Did you participate in/read the thread above?

11. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

Hear is the you tube video of black fish . I dont know if this how Sea World treats its animals or not .
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOe87_bWgWU"]DP/30: Blackfish, documentarian Gabriela Cowperthwaite, subject John Hargrove - YouTube

p.s. I dont know if this the movie , or just how they made it , I am still watching it .

12. *MAMA*

barefootconservative likes this.
  13. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

If this video is true , Sea World is more interested in making money than there animals . I dont think there alone tho , there are other marine shows and many many zoos .

14. *MAMA*

The circus as well. I will never ever go to a circus that has animal performers. There are a lot of good zoos I've been to. The Denver zoo takes great care of their animals, as does the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo.

15. odonII

odonII O

To be fair, what has seaworld got to do with peta?

16. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

No not all zoos are the same . I am sure many care about there animals . Sea World will need to defend its self on this . One of the things I remember from my visit in 1983 was them stating that all there animals were sick and dieing in the wild and would not have survived . Maby they have changed over 30 years . On p.e.t.a. we will wight and see . I remember this bumper sticker , p.e.t.a. , people eating tasty animals .

17. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

A link to this movie is posted on there web site , and it is about people being mean to animals .
    p.s. This is a seprate subject tho. I should of made a seprate post .

18. odonII

odonII O

Fair enough.

That's all I'm sayin'.

19. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

I support P.E.T.A. Yes, the people behind the organization are extremists, but they have to be to get the attention they want. They want to be noticed so that people will think about how animals are treated, they want change. Their focus is on factory farm animals and encouraging people to go vegetarian/vegan.
    Op just seems like he's regurgitating blind "facts" he has heard..have you actually done any research of your own??
    If you claim to love animals but then go ahead and support factory farms by eating meat, dairy, or eggs..then, you sir, are the hypocrite.

20. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Not necessarily... and in my opinion most extremists are ought to be ignored. The goal does not always justify the means.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.