Pet Pictures!

Discussion in 'UK Member Photos' started by Peace-Phoenix, Sep 17, 2006.

1. Fingermouse

Fingermouse Helicase

[​IMG]
    Fingermouse...
    (Not my hand...I don't have manhands)

2. boxs21

boxs21 Guest

scarier
    [​IMG]

3. Primal

Primal Member

Some people, particularly the mouse keepers, may not think these guys are cute (don't worry I won't post feeding pics*), but I loves 'em! And yes, I know I'm mental blah blah blah lol
    Here's a couple of my prides and joyses :sunny:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

*Unless you want me to!

4. Primal

Primal Member

And my lovely old girl :love:

[​IMG]

5. dollyfizz

dollyfizz Senior Member

Beautiful! I love snakes :) I really want a corn snake but those in my house really do not. Pretty cat too!

6. Meliai

Meliai Banned

My little black bear. She's my bestest friend :)

[​IMG]

I don't know why the image is turned sideways like that. Its rightside up on photobucket. Oh well, you get the idea.

7. sentastorm

sentastorm Member

chilled cat

8. Primal

Primal Member

Gorgeous doggy Meliai! :love:

Thanks :D I have a bit of an obsession lol, if you get one, be prepared for more! Corn snakes are ace though, easy to care for, generally very calm and inquisitive and come in a wide variety of pretty colours :2thumbsup:

My cat is 17 now, an OLD girl, I don't get to visit her as much as I would like though :(

9. Primal

Primal Member

Since you like the snakeys, here's a couple more from the clan :mickey:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Meliai

Meliai Banned

thank you! I like your snakes :) Snakes are amazing creatures. My best friend has a black snake and it will curl itself around my arms and chill with me for hours. I can walk around, dance, go outside, do whatever and the snake just hangs out. I think it thinks I'm a tree :)

11. Primal

Primal Member

Cheers :) They certainly are amazing, fascinating, beautiful, captivating animals! Is your mates snake a mexican black kingsnake by any chance? lovely critters! Most of mine are pretty hyper and are fairly big, so require a fair amount of concentration...

12. dollyfizz

dollyfizz Senior Member

I just find corn snakes mesmerising! Generally because their colours are so pretty and every time I've been able to play with them, they've just been so relaxing. All in all, I just think snakes are beautiful animals. How many do you have and what are they?

Aww, why doesn't your cat live with you? My oldest cat is 17 too. He's a delicate old man but he's in perfect health! Had a scare a few months ago when he caught a cold and renal failure showed up in his bloods. We changed his diet and prepared for the worst but after the cold went away, his bloods showed up normal! Thank God because another of my lovely kits passed away at the same time. This was before Christmas and I can't get over it :(

13. dollyfizz

dollyfizz Senior Member

Soo cute! I have a little Brown Bear but mine is a rabbit :D

Totally admiring your tartan too :2thumbsup:

14. dollyfizz

dollyfizz Senior Member

Their markings are amazing! Beauties.

I know I'm being a total shallow girl by being amazed by the colour but I want this one!

15. Primal

Primal Member

I have... Quite few... A room full of them to be precise lol... I mainly keep Reticulated Pythons, but I have a few other species knocking about, a Boa Constrictor, Dumerils Boa, Baron's Racers and a California Kingsnake.

I don't live with my cat any more because I moved away from home, and it would have been unfair to take her away from her territory with my parents. I got her when I was 8, and it would have been unfair and impractical to take her to Uni with me :( Her thyroid has been playing up too, so my Mum has been taking good care of her, altering her diet etc so she's in good hands! I'm glad to hear your boy is on the mend, losing pets SUCKS.

Thank you :D He's an Albino California Kingsnake :2thumbsup:

16. dollyfizz

dollyfizz Senior Member

My gosh, you're certainly hot on snakes! How many do you have? Did I ask that already?! Aaah I'm full of questions! Sorry.

Losing pets does suck. I'm struggling with one of my rabbits at the moment. I have to have her back teeth clipper under general regularly but she's lost so much weight and even after her op it's hard to get her eating again. I've been feeding her baby food from a jar! Defo feels like having a baby :D

17. Primal

Primal Member

I certainly have a soft spot for our slithering friends! There are a dozen of them here. Too many people are totally intollerant of them, so its good to have people like me redress the balance! Speaking of which I am about to clean up a python poo that a labrador would be proud of! LOL the things we do for our pets eh?

Sorry to hear about your bunny, isn't there some sort of dietary supplement you can get them to gnaw on to grind their teeth down? That can't be fun. I remember having to trim my guinea pigs claws as they got older, they didn't enjoy that much! :devil:

18. dollyfizz

dollyfizz Senior Member

Haha, I don't envy you and your python poo! Pets are addictive though. I'm getting a 7th cat tomorrow, thrilled.

There's nothing that will sort her teeth out other than removing them, which is a very last option but one the vet has talked about. She's a sicky little thing. I adopted her a year ago. She had her ears chewed off when she was a baby so she looks so funny. Her jaw is all out of place naturally so her teeth just grow continuously. Her front teeth are a little deformed too, bless her. :(