Personal websites?

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Penny, May 18, 2004.

1. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

2. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

New update! The Front page has a new look (well, I changed 1 thing! :p), I edited the About Me section (the main page), and I added the Books section :)

(I advise that you visit my site every week cause that's how often I update it at the moment. I also advise that you add the address to your favorites, seeing how difficult it is to remember - actually there's an easy to remember address, but this one is the one without advertisement ;) And the guest book and counters don't work with the easy address...)

3. Jester

Jester Member

Well my website has been up and running for around 3 years now. I've known how to create websites for a long, long time but never bothered with building one until 2001.

My website will only really appeal to you if you happen to enjoy the written word or wish to learn about my home country of Wales. My website is called Pillow Of Dreams and is mostly dedicated to my hobby of poetry. I chose to avoid using fancy stuff like flash etc because I wanted the webiste to be functional and quick loading, but most importantly SIMPLE to use and navigate.

Of course, as there are also pictures of me on my website then you can also use it for frightening wayward kids !!

4. baboonus_galactus

baboonus_galactus Member

Heya all! I'm new here.
    I'm working on a website for my band at the moment...and of course I'm gonna plague the forum by linking to it when my site finished. :cool:

5. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

Welcome to the Hip Forums! :D *hug*

6. baboonus_galactus

baboonus_galactus Member

Thanks. *hugs back* :D

7. Shadowplay

Shadowplay Member

Well, welcome to the forum then! :D
    I noticed you're from Sala. Weird how everyone I know from there are all in bands... Ok, those are only four people, but still. You wouldn't happen to be one of them, would you? I'm Pat from Stockholm...ring a bell? Probably not, but you can never know who might find their way here. ;)

peace,
    -Pat

8. baboonus_galactus

baboonus_galactus Member

Technically, my band is located in the not so beutiful adjacent town of Avesta.
    I do however see some people from sóme of the bands in the hard rock circuit of Sala, I even went to a singing audition for Josh's Appletree.