Persciption for Amphetamines

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by moka9x9, Aug 19, 2005.

1. moka9x9

moka9x9 Member

Hey all,

My thearapist and doctor are trying to put my on amphetamines for 'ADD', I was wondering, if I had any choices in medications (Ritalins been taken off the market), whats the best one to try and get (most potent, easy to use, blah blah). I've taken Dexterdrine many, many times, but I'm wondering if Adderall or some of the newer amphetamines might be better, please help!!

Its too bad they done make Methadrine anymore, haha...

Thanks a ton

2. moka9x9

moka9x9 Member

By the way, I live in Canada if that changes the drug market.

3. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

30mg amphetamine salts/adderall are the best, becuase you dont have to take alot of them and they can be snorted cause its easyer to snort one pill then like 8, 5mg ones, but your doctor might not want you on that much,your doctor will probaby give you what he thinks you need but you can ask to go higher or lower on mg or try a different amphetamine after youve try the first one hes given

4. PhotoGra1

PhotoGra1 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I am pretty sure Adderall was taken off the market in canada. Are you sure Ritalin was pulled, too?

5. RxHEAD

RxHEAD Member

I am in the US and take (2) 20mg Adderal XR for intended use for treatment of ADHD, and I really hate it. I cant get off it though I have tried, only after 2 1/2 days withdrawals. I was for about 2 years on Concerta®. I think it is a form of generic Ritalin and is a one x day pill. May find luck with it if available in Canada.

6. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

at least they know what they are doing in canada eh

7. SunshineLovePeace

SunshineLovePeace all you need is love

oh mayn...30 mg of adderall. seriously. haha its what im on right now. it is by far one of my fav drugs. one thing u gotta learn tho (which i have not yet mastered) is how to eat on adderall cuz it can make ya not wanna eat for a day or so after ya take it. or at least thats what it does to me. and also, last nite i made the mistake of being impatient and not waitin for the shit to kick in and just popping more and more, and then when it finally kicked in, it was so fuckin intense i could barely even talk. it was a good kinda intense tho. i wouldnt suggest that u take too many anyways. but i most def recommend ya tryin that. hell, i recommend everyone fuckin tryin adderall. haha its so good. :D

8. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

i reccommend we put cocaine salts in the water supply

9. SunshineLovePeace

SunshineLovePeace all you need is love

yessss thats the way to do it!