perminant acid trip

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by GothModernHippy, Jan 29, 2005.

1. delta9

delta9 Member

It's alright, they will reveal themselves ignorant soon enough. Open your hearts and minds, folks.

2. opaquebubble

opaquebubble Member

i have to say, even if i don't personally believe such a thing could happen i still think there's a chance that it could, there's always a first

3. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

if we want to get technical, a permanent acid trip is indeed impossible as acid leaves the body in a number of hours. but the after affects would be as we call it "a horse of a different color" and is a tricky one to explain at times...lol this is how the aliens explain it though *note, i type this in jest...im not actually insisting aliens granted us this info...at least not publicaly :X lol*

"There are many upon your plane who have a random hole or gateway in their spirit energy field, sometimes created by the ingestion of chemicals such as, what this instrument would call LSD, who are able, randomly and without control, to tap into energy sources."

though i would say its only random and without control until one understands the process...then again iv been called crazy before

4. Primus

Primus Member

So.. what is a thumbprint?

5. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

basically eating insane amounts of lsd crystal. the name and custom originated with teh family (those who manufacture and distribute lsd...not rainbow family), as a right of passage, as a test of ones karma, and faith in teh molecule as well as an effective method of weeding out dea. traditionally one would press his thumb in a pile of crystal and consume what stuck to the thumb.
    once someone had worked their way up the ranks, to where they were handling crystal a thumbprint was nessesary.

average thumbprint would probably be around 1/10 a gram...or roughly equal to 1000 doses at 100mics a hit

6. Primus

Primus Member

Interesting

7. RoBoWaLkEr

RoBoWaLkEr Member

Yeah, i've heard some shit about people doing thumbprints. I don't know if I'd wanna do that even if I could for free. It's like, the way your life will be from then on will make hppd look like nothing.

8. AreYouExperienced

AreYouExperienced American Victim

Didn't Hunter S. Thompson eat a thumbprint?

9. Primus

Primus Member

It wouldn't surprise me at all.

10. delta9

delta9 Member

All of my information on thumbprinting comes from one place, because like (probably) NONE of you here, I have never even SEEN large amounts of LSD crystal, certainly never held it in my hand, let alone EATEN it. But I digress.

Well, Archimetis is close, but then, there are variations in *everything* [edit: on rereading whiterasta took his thumbprint thusly]. This is my information according to chinacat of the shroomery from this thread:
    He says, VERY clearly:
    So yes, jesikhaviolet, I know what I am talking about, and no, I am not a retard. You, however, are an ass that jumps to conclusions :D (edit: to be fair, you probably just misinterpreted what I was saying)

I really recommend reading that thread, as it is good reading :)

11. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

i dont know about Thompson, but Robert Hunter once ingested a quarter million micros

12. delta9

delta9 Member

I've heard of doses as much as 1/3 maybe even 1/2 a gram. 1/4 of a gram is a fucking lot (that's about what Robert Hunter took in the above). Most thumbprint doses are more in the range of an 1/8 or 1/10 of a gram.

13. jesikhaviolet

jesikhaviolet Member

thumbprint? crystal? champaigne?
    (not ranting, don't worry) i don't use those words. care to use non-slang words?

14. delta9

delta9 Member

Hahaha. Did you even read the thread? None of them are slang (well, thumbprint and champaigne are, arguably). Obviously *you* don't know what you are talking about, my friend.

Thumbprint: read the thread (eat LSD crystal)
    Crystal: LSD is a crystalline solid. LSD is in crystal form before it gets put into blotter, geltab, or liquid form.
    Champaigne: 50 - 60% pure black crystal, nasty stuff

1 gram of LSD crystal is generally laid in tenpack (10 sheets) making 10,000 doses, so using simple math you can figure how many mics per dose based on crystal purity...

At the blotter/geltab/liquid dose level, you really can't tell the difference between Champaigne and White Fluff (95% pure) except that if laid in 10pack, you will need to take two hits (50-60mics in each hit) to equal potency of the 1 fluff hit (95mics), you will not notice the impurities because they don't do anything to you in micrograms. However, if you've ever printed (eaten LSD crystal), then you know THAT is the level where you DO feel the impurities. Thus by asking if some of the worst crystal is your favorite to print with, I was making a little joke at your expense...

Why would you call me a retard and say I don't know what I am talking about when you don't know what I am talking about? *shakes head*

15. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

hahaha my friend is forever fucked because of LSD too. sucks, he cant do all the fun things he used to

16. trekker

trekker Intrepid Traveler

17. sktslime

sktslime Member

you made a mistake mod, LSA isnt acid, acid=LSD. LSA= Morning glory/Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds.

18. RoBoWaLkEr

RoBoWaLkEr Member

Um, sorry to burst your bubble sktslime, but he meant NEITHER acid (lsd) OR lsa will make you trip forever. He knows his shit, trust me. :)