Perfection is reachable

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Der Führer, Jun 5, 2004.

1. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Right right... keep telling yourself that kiddo

2. -GOD-

-GOD- Banned

My child,

I was only spreading you the good word.

Why doth you deem it right to doubt thy word of thy Lord?

I have given my son to save your soul.

Thy ways are only reserving you a hot seat in hell if they continue in this deranged fashion.

3. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Well... Becuase I don't worship 14 year old children with identey problems. Really what do you want? A friend? For someone to go "Oh its ok if your dick is small." Seriouslly... Grow up man... No ones biting into your little God bit and you cant even back yourself up when people challenge you. You can't even reach to grab a bible, probablly cause you dont own one. Look up Genisis and make up some witty answer and then MAYBE it would be funny. But nah...

4. -GOD-

-GOD- Banned

Dark -

You are one of the many who've hath doubted my existence over the course of the human history.

BUT...

Let it be know first of all to you that I was never 14. God is eternal, now look up the Bible - I forget the exact page but it's there somewhere. If it isn't I'll have it added in the edition - the third testament - it's still in printing but you can reserve it on amazon.

Now please my son, come back to your father who loves you.

5. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Seriouslly dude, this is unhealthy. If you were God, then you would have infinate knowledge. And you would know what page it was in the Bible. Also you would know that you would not convince me of shit.... Come on dude... Theres help for you but you have to want it.

6. -GOD-

-GOD- Banned

Dark -

Your God cannot say on which page becauseth of the many editions, it fluctuates.

My bio was quite a bestseller at some time. That was until Harry Potter joined the scene. Then the sales went down.

7. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

LoL

The same thing ocurred to me DL.

8. Der Führer

Der Führer Member

It is really sad for me to keep knowing about people like you who keep claiming that perfection is not reachable. Your conformism with this putrid kind of life of yours makes me really sad and encourages me to continue with my cause, even when -God- himself shows his ignorance on his own word and remarks the fact that he eats cat meat.

I know that for some people perfection is not and end but a process, that's ok I understand, at least they know they can do something about it, but you my long-suffering citizen, your kind should not exist or at least should not let themselves be seen or even noticed, not for your questioning my just and necessary cause but for the "We cannot be something better" message you're preaching.

Perfection is inside you, just let it out.

9. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

Your an endless series of contradictions and unacceptably bad advice and senseless remarks, LoL.

10. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Ok... Umm first.... Whats your deal. Did daddy not hug you? We all know that God obviouslly has a problem with the size of his dick amoungst other things including self doubt and identity crisis but you come to a forum... of hippies... the super left being the majority, and claim that perfectionism is a goal and that you are in fact, perfect. Like God you seem to lack the prerequisistes to being perfect. We dont say that you cant get better, because if you spent about 20 minutes floating around here you will see that we are constantly encouraging and recomending various stimuli to heighten senses. Also I think you and -God- are in fact -gasp- the same person. I could be wrong but you two are never on at the same time. I may be wrong but really I don't care. Its the same line of stupidity. You'll get bored, pick a new name and harass some more. You have identity issues man.

11. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

Well, these narcistic perosnality wanna be cult leader asshole types are really easy to spot. They think they know everything, and yet constantly make completely inaccurate guesses about what is going on, and when you point that out to them, it's actually our fault for realizing the truth and being honest about it. Hahahahahaha!

12. Der Führer

Der Führer Member

Ectasy seems to have ruined your brain, not helped you to find God. If -God-, -Jesus- and I are the same person, then my friend you are perfect.

I don't think so.

Now, my childhood is not something you should be worried about. I can assure you that my childhood is to my perfection what the sun is to the earth. I hope you know something about astronomy... or should I explain to you what the sun is?

13. Der Führer

Der Führer Member

"Truth" is way beyond your poor knowledge. You still need to grow up if you think you can understand it just by reading what I write. If you were capable of doing it I wouldn't hesitate to list you in my Reich. Stop showing off your lack of selfsteem my never-will-be-a-citizen friend.

14. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

You should actually shutup and leave these forums but I am happy to be able to assume you will continue to speak out of your ass instead! hehehehe!

15. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

You know whats amazing? I got a spiritual experience from taking MDMA. God is not a tangible thing. Its not in a book, not on a church wall not in a temple but within ourselves and existence. You are a pretensious asshole. Fucking list me in your Reich! You want my address? I'll give it to you. Lets see if you got the cookies to do something. You and your ultimate truths... Thinking you have the ultimate way to be led with a swift fist. Well guess what? Your army isnt here jackass. You wanna be a big man? Go ahead and come and get me. List me on your one man reich's list. At least fucking Hitler knew what he was fighting for. You dont have a damn clue. Read his book sometime. Your ideas may change.

16. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

There is no longer fear of god when the individual finds its own truth in its own world and begins expressing it without bias and judgment.

Perfection is reachable, because it is livable, but not because it is dictated out of ignorance in order to fuel the petty ego of a foolish mind that lacks humor, kindness, and honesty: three traits that are essential to true knowledge.

17. Der Führer

Der Führer Member

You ask me to list you in my Reich.
    So it shall be written, so it shall be done.

18. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Oh my! The threat of someone who hides behind a computer. SAVE ME! OH MY! SAVE ME HERBUH LOVER! Help help I'm being opressed! lol Your a joke little man. So tell me your cowardice... How will my death be from the Reich... The pansy Reich... LOL

19. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

I'm trying to coerce Conan the Barbarian and Robin of the Hood into ripping the reich a new arsehole!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

20. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

I'll call the superfriends... cept superman cause hes racist and all.