Perfection is reachable

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Der Führer, Jun 5, 2004.

1. Der Führer

Der Führer Member

Perfection is reachable... I am proof of it. Follow me to the IV Reich.

2. Der Führer

Der Führer Member

Ich bin die Kraft und die Macht.​

3. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

A declaration of impossibility followed by a sugestion to follow a fool.

4. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Gehen Bumsen sich, Sie dummes Esel impresionator eines Idioten. Drittes was überhaupt. Sie sollten gerade für die Eintragung unter solch einem Idiotnamen enthauptet werden. Sie sind pathetisch.

5. WalrusKeeper

WalrusKeeper Member

Subjective

6. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

Objective.

7. Der Führer

Der Führer Member

If you think perfection is something impossible then you certainly don't wipe your behind well.

8. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

Your a fool. ;)
    Here is why:
    Perfection is impossible, especially right now(not only are there flaws inside of you but also outside of you). Impossibilitiy, on the other hand, is, in your case, very easy for you to express tyraniicly.
    Anyone can say whatever the hell they want to say but it has no meaning in a highly flawed world.
    To accept expressed perfection is to state impossibility.
    Though I accept impossibility I express the unsaid imperfection.
    Not only do I wipe my ass well but I often stick my fingers deep inside to make sure I leave absolutely no trace of the process, and I look forward to the next round(series of [...]).

9. Der Führer

Der Führer Member

Deine Existenz ist mir egal. Sei leise!

10. themnax

themnax Senior Member

not reachable but doable. perfection is a proccess not an end point

11. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

Many have maintained that process to their grave, and many will continue to do so humorously, happily, and with a tremendous feeling of fulfillment.

On the other end we have tyrants who die running and shouting accusations, blaming others for ruining their announced perfection idealism, as they spent their life ruining anything they judged inferior, LoL.

I see either harmonious evolution or a tyranical enforcement to blindness of pain.

12. Der Führer

Der Führer Member

One flaw on this world I can tell you about is people like you who don't only wipe but also like things up their butts. Don't worry my lost citizen, my Reich will lead you to things you never thought possible -for what I've read in your sad message. There's hope for people like you.

13. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

Your wrong: there is no hope for me.
    People like you should just shut the hell up.
    Putting something in my butt in order to remove what was already there is to complicated for you to understand.
    You are not only blind to pain but you are blind too humor as well, LoL, or maybe I am but I have laughed throughout every one of my posts so doubt it.
    Not only is your statement of there being hope for me a pathetic attempt to mock my intelligence, but also a reflection of your own meaningless state of affairs as well as complete and total lack of justification in your posting style, LoL.
    I expect you to say more of the same annoying bull shit.

14. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

BTW I could pass any blood drug test you might want to give me, and I hope you continue to make up more bull shit and take more wild guesses and just become more and more and more of the horribly flawed fool you are unwilling to fess up on, because not only do I enjoy what I am telling you right now but the ultimate sense of justice that fills my mind as I rend your so-called perfection into the nothing it is is incredibly entertaiing for me and other hipforum posters, hehehehehe.

15. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

The reich will lead me to having totally deluded opinions about myself and my views. Woohooo! As well as giving me a false sense of hope and three completely blind eyes(two for the physical and one for the impossible).

Woohoo!
    All hail the asshole of the 4th reich!
    Woohoo!
    Raa!

LoL

16. -GOD-

-GOD- Banned

Kiddos -

Only thy God is infinitely perfect.

Although some of you are almost perfect idiots, perfection is not something hath I gave to anyone.

Yes, I gotta agree that I find Harvey's burgers quite divine but they are not exactly perfect - the cat meat in them could be a little more cooked in the inside.

Yes, I gotta agree that Angelina Jolie sure has some fine titties but the big hairy mold I've put on her penis looks bad.

17. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

You know I believe some people are pretty lame and making more then one persona...

18. -GOD-

-GOD- Banned

Thy God doth have another personna - in facteth he has several billions of them.

For, am I not everywhere?

A little itty bitty part of me is in you. And I don't mean that itty bitty little penis of yours that makes you quiteth frustrated.

I meanteth your soul.

That thing that you should keep a little cleaner - if you know what I meaneth - if doth not, here's a two word expression for you - "hand-job"...

19. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Dude I was refering to the Der Furhur guy... But now that you mention it... Anyone wanna ping this dudes IP? And something I've found, God, your ultimate masterness, the more someone claims that their dick is huge, the smaller it tends to be...

20. -GOD-

-GOD- Banned

Never hath God proclaimed that his dick was huge.

It's infinite alright but not huge. Huge would make it smaller in my case.

God's dick is so infinite that he needs a special reinforced metal chair to keep a good balance when he's on the net.

I won't even talk about my nuts here and all the back problems I've had.