Pepper???

Discussion in 'Busted!' started by Peace&Love88, Jun 15, 2006.

1. Peace&Love88

Peace&Love88 Member

A friend recently told me that simply sprinkling some ground black pepper on the floor of your car will throw off any drug dogs searching your car. My friend knows his shit, but this sounded a little sketchy. Has anyone else ever heard of this or tried it?

2. Zeppelingirl

Zeppelingirl Member

well I've read that during the civil war era when slaves would try and flee from plantations, etc. that sometimes they would use cayenne pepper on their trail to mess up the dogs' noses. I do not know if this would work or not, but I know I probably wouldn't be smelling anything if I had just snorted cayenne pepper. I was just thinking about this yesterday, odd. Does anyone know?
    I don't think I would dust my car with red pepper though. If you were running the air or something I wouldn't want it to blow around and get in your eyes. That would be bad.

3. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

I wouldn't trust it to get past drug dogs. It may work, I don't know...but I sure as hell wouldn't take my chances with pepper.

4. theshaman

theshaman Member

Ok, regardless of whether this will work or not, think about it. The dog is sniffing around your car, gets a nose full of cayenne pepper, then starts whining and freaking out and shit. Then the cop turns into a real asshole.

5. wonderboy

wonderboy the secret of your power!

damn, poor dogs. forced into the service to be pigs.

sounds like a noteworthy idea, though. i wouldnt use it as my ONLY plan, though.

6. NoVictimNoCrime

NoVictimNoCrime -

no idea, but i have heard that crushed red pepper is the way to go. better off just urinating in the officer's eye, i hear they like that.

7. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

if the pigs get pissed, tell them that someone spolled some mexican food on the floor. or better yet, cury pepper

8. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

Yeah I'd just be like "Man... I got really stoned and went to this Indian food place, and my doggy bag full of curry spilled.... sorry, man!"

9. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

It's technically assaulting a police officer and you could go down for a long long long time.
    I've heard that the Jews during the holocaust would sprinkle some cocaine in a kneckerchief and would hold it in the dog's nose to destroy their sense of smell FWIW. However i doubt the veracity of the story cause A) The dog ain't gonna be a nice doggy and just let you hold something painful in it's nose B) Cocaine is illegal and i don't know how some jews in hiding could afford/find it and C) the nazi behind the dog isn't going to take it too kindly.

10. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

Another tale is that if you stash you gear inside coffee it can't be smelled.

11. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

this man speaks the truth, it could easilly be charged with assaulting a peace officer

as for the jew thing, the Sheperds they had were more for killing and tracking anyways, and when they tracked they want in packs so even if one dogs nose was fucked, most likely if your running your dead anyways

12. JvY

JvY Member

from what i KNOW, as in 100% true fact, a certain lead container air tight could be used to store weed, with no leakage of any smells. so uh hmmmmmm gives me ideas

13. towelie21

towelie21 Member

i heard if you crap in your stash, the dogs start laughing so hard they cant find your shit. idk if its true, but worth a shot. that, or just be careful

as for the lead thing, im sure it keeps the smell out. but then again, use it and you may give new meaning to the term "smoke yourself retarded"

14. subHerban Greens

subHerban Greens Member

Maybe tepin pepper would work. It is the world's hottest pepper...in the world:p

15. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

ohhh u so smarty