People without their own hobbies

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Bella Désordre, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Face Eater

Face Eater Banned

But do you know how awesome you think you are?

2. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

Yep I am aware of that as well. That's what keeps me going;)

I don't think I am awesome. I just know that I am someone who has done alot of work and is old enough to have the experience that creates wisdom when experiences are not just felt by feeling but are reflected upon.

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

my hobby is, [​IMG] ........ :D

4. Face Eater

Face Eater Banned

I don't know, I just think all of my most idiotic thoughts, dreams and enterprises have been based on the premise that I am a good, just, wise, experienced or deserving person. I find I can relate to people better and act more logically when I assume that I know nothing and that I am only as good as what I am going to achieve.

5. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

I absolutely agree with what you say. It is not about intellect or feeling that I know things. The older I get the more I know I have much to learn. I realize that things are perspective and that some see their lives difficult. To them they are. I feel an aliveness in knowing that i have power over how I react to the world around me.

It is not an idea of awesomeness that I felt in responding but rather a love of Lynsey and being friend enough to speak what I felt.

Though my sig might say differnt. But that line just cracked me up so much. Did you see the movie?

6. Face Eater

Face Eater Banned

Your sig or my sig? I can't see your sig.

If you are talking about my sig, I have seen Pom Poko...its probably one of the most imaginative, charming, humorous, intelligent little movie I have ever seen. The explicit displays of raccoon scrotums shocked me a little though.

7. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

I'll have to get that movie then.

My sig qoute comes from Kung Fu Panda

8. Face Eater

Face Eater Banned

That is funny. I think you would like Pom Poko, if you like movies like My Neighbour Totoro or Spirited Away.

9. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

I LOVE SPIRITED AWAY! that movie is brilliant. All of his movies!

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

what a fun thread! :D

i don't have my own hobbies. i borrow them from people who are busy having a life.

11. babyhellfire

babyhellfire Banned

LOL.Yeah, I 'spose I should read more of a thread before I posted the 1st time, - because I didn't realize this entire thread was just a thinly veiled passive aggressive assault on ya(though I guess I should have known),

maybe ,I would have had more of an expectation of her response to me.

...not that I am suprised.:rolleyes:

12. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

Yeah...I want a baby so I started going off of everything two months ago (with my doctor's input)...2 down and one more to go ): .
    I think I am a bit resentful towards people who have kids. Sorry KC. I still think you were rude, but I think my reaction 100 times over shadowed your rudeness. I was 100 times more innapropriate in my reaction than you were in your bluntness. I read the thread and was mad that I overlooked you were talking about my fabric rather that the stuff I made...so I kinda had Andy delete the thread so I would look like a dumbass.

13. peaceloveandsunshine

peaceloveandsunshine Member

I am really into d.i.y. so I dont know if i consider them hobbies, but i sew, paint, crochet, garden, cook, make soaps, shampoos, toothpaste. I try to make most things myself.
    It keeps me happy busy and productive.

14. Greengirl

Greengirl Senior Member

i used to write a lot before. some random stories i have imagined.
    i still enjoy doing this but somehow i`m out of inspiration lately

15. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I've always disliked the word hobby to be honest. I guess because it sounds too much as an official way to spend my free time.

16. zilla939

zilla939 Thought Police Lifetime Supporter

yeah. to me it implies that work and recreation are somehow supposed to be separate. which is a large part of what's wrong with society, that stupid concept. oh well now.

17. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I think you might be on to something! No, I just do fully agree with you there.

18. Jaitaiyai

Jaitaiyai Cianpo di tutti capi

Games are most definitely hobbies.

I agree with Asmodean, I don't like the word hobby. I don't like thinking of my time spent on hobbies. I guess, technically, I do have them. Eh..

19. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

:D Thanks.

I was just playing with that other post. I meant it though but was trying for humor too. Sometimes I fail miserably:(

No body loves me. I must go kill myself now.

20. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

yeah, that sounds about right.