People without their own hobbies

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Bella Désordre, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

Before I even posted the butterfly fabric or posted a link to my fabric you said my things were depressing after I posted the fabric, you said the fabric ws making you sad.

2. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

bullfuckingshit.

i liked your stuff, i hated the last fabrics you posted after i asked for something in red/orange/yellow.

go smoke a bowl or something. i'm done.

3. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

Am I judegemental? HELL YES!
    Who cares if I am good enough at my hobby that I make money off of it?
    I didn't at first, but when I started getting requests I put a site up. I am going to an intensive graduate program in July, where I won't be able to hold a normal job. This is perfect.
    If you're insinuating that I don't have other hobbies besides sewing you are also wrong. I love painting and hikign and refinishing furniture.
    We can not all be blessed with hobbies like creating a signiture where it looks like mensteral blood is coming out of every angle of our body.

4. IamnotaMan

IamnotaMan I am Thor. On sabba-tickle. Still available via us

I've got several hobbies and lots of interests.
    Which ones I concentrate most on will vary.
    Could be business travel , investment , writing , martial arts , Taoist stuff.
    Football.

I couldnt understand someone with no interest or purpose in life...

PS Bella , I've nearly done that ADD thing...:)

5. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

I agree, I'm lost as to what a hobby is...I'm online talking on here most the time I'm not working, but every now and then I'll make some bracelets or paint a picture or do something crafty. It's not like I do anything every day, though, besides get on here, MySpace, and work some more on Banjo-Tooie. There's lots of stuff I enjoy doing and I start gardening as soon as the spring rolls around, but I'm so random and just do whatever I feel like doing all the time, it's hard to really know what my hobbies are exactly. My hobby is doing what the fuck I want. ;)

6. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

How has it worked for you? My ADD has been a bit better. I've been self-medicating though ): Not super bad stuff, just coca tea and coffee.

7. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

I attention whore enough, you all know what my hobbies are.

You know, outside of NOT putting my old sig pic back up...

8. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

I'm going to go do something. i've been sitting here today and as always, it does nothing but make me angry. When will I learn to stay away from here?

9. babyhellfire

babyhellfire Banned

hmm.
    I wasn't attempting to be insulting with my post - well other than telling you that you were being overly judgmental(which you seem to be aware of). I wasn't "insinuating" anything other than that either.

.. so why take such offense and insult back??
    what bullshit soooo typical for you.

please ,continue choosing to misunderstand any one who replys to you
    ,be an oversensitive, rude bitch, in full out victim mode at any form of even perceived critique it looks great on you,

not as good as menstrual blood- but maybe that's just me .

ETA- because it looks like you couldn't tell- I wasn't implying( nor do i give two shits ) anything about your hobby being profitable- what I posted was a relevant QUOTE from wiki about the meaning of the word "hobby", and was discussing that.
    It wasn't a jab..LMAO
    not that you'd care- or ever assume anything directed remotely in your direction that wasn't kissing ass with flowers and rainbows wasn't a jab.

10. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

I have never met anyone who didn't have a hobby.. but if I did I'd avoid them.. how depressing must they be.

11. seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger Banned

i don't really have any hobbies.

i just sleep and masturbate at all times, pretty much.

12. IamnotaMan

IamnotaMan I am Thor. On sabba-tickle. Still available via us

Thats good.
    Hmm , I've never taken meds.
    "ADD"( I hate the idea its a "deficit" or a "disorder") can be a gift and a curse.
    With me , I suppose its like a pet tiger.A wonderful friend ... or something that might give me a very nasty bite.....:eek:LOL

Its been a pain in the past.And I'm still learning.But I wouldnt wanna be "cured" ... ever!

Unfortunately I've havent really got onto the herbal remedies yet.
    But I'm about start start CHinese herbs stuff more.

This coca tea sounds very interesting

13. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Oh, I usually always read at least one book every weekend, if that counts.

14. zilla939

zilla939 Thought Police Lifetime Supporter

i love being ADD and i'm really glad i stopped taking the meds when i did. i only took them for half a year and they fucked my shit up for a while. i decided i prefer being a hunter...

15. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

I don't know if i think people with hobbies are bitter or not, they just don't do anything, or want to do anything.

My hobbies revolve around summer time really. Raibow gatherings, camping, hiking, driving long distances to go to the middle of no where.

Winter time, I work and hang with the dog, play out in the snow, chill find new tunes from live shows online.

I hang with my dog in the summer aswell, she's a year round hang out friend, oh yeah and my daughter is another hobbie that is a year around deal.

16. zilla939

lol.

i found your quote informative and interesting!

17. Hilder

Hilder The Ganja Queen

I wouldnt call them all bitter, but definately more intense. Everyone needs an outlet. People who dont have outlets for stress, are usually bitter/crabby/psycho or some combination of em.
    I am crafty. I am currently scrapbooking, crocheting, basket weaving and always coloring. not really a craft, but relaxing. more hobby.

I was president of my high school arts and crafts club :cool:

18. Face Eater

Face Eater Banned

People with no hobbies generally are too busy socializing and having sex to have time for extra-curricular activities. They strike me as happy people. People with hobbies however, are just trying to fill the empty, bottomless holes in their bitter hearts.

I collect female hair.

19. zilla939

i have some fire engine red hair now. i will send you some in a small braid.

20. babyhellfire

babyhellfire Banned

Awesome:cheers2:
    ...'cause I sorta felt like a tool googling the word hobby.

-Then more so because at first I didn't even understand why I was being responded to as if I had just claimed she is a selling her body on ebay half price.