People Whose Funerals Deserve Low Attendance

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Orsino, May 29, 2004.

1. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Some of you people are so damn ridiculous that I can't even handle it. Apparently young hippies are totally without a sense of humor. Someday you will have to get over your "holier than thou" attitude or else you are going to get your ass kicked and you will deserve it.

2. PuZuZu

PuZuZu Member

while whoever made that shit up is pretty clever i'll make a note on this crap....its overused.....people aren't perfect....YOU LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES. muahahahahhaa!:D

3. Orsino

Orsino Member

hahaha... I can't believe you're the first person to waste their time mentioning that.

4. kier

kier I R Baboon

others post tor, alot of the other forums are alot gentler and peaceful than the young hippies forum these days, hence i post more in the others :)

luckily, alot of us are different, there are so many lovely people on here, and such a mix you will find someone who you like.

and as my posts are what they are, mine, then it is my choice where to put them, and so they are not wasted

i have a sense of humor, i love laughter :) i just don't think ripping it out of others is good humor.

im not at all religeous, and try to treat everyone as i want to be treated, so the "holier than thou" doesn't make all that much sense.

oh, and are you condoning attacking peaceful people?

if you noticed, tor admitted that when he saw baby's name an image came into his mind. oh, and you may of noticed, she's 13, she is growing up, as most of us here are :) hence the forum name

5. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Obviously I'm not condoning that, dumbass. Since it was a joke, that means that it wasn't serious. I guess you will just never understand this concept though, so nevermind. I didn't personally even find it that funny, but it wasn't worth getting all high and mighty over either.

6. kier

kier I R Baboon

oh, i see the joke now!

haha

7. moonbeam7

moonbeam7 Member

Too much negative vibes!!!:eek:

8. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Ummm... clearly that was not meant to be a joke... I was certainly not joking when I said that. But if you want to pretend like it was a joke then go right on ahead and do that. I assume that you are trying to be funny, but I wouldn't bother if I was you.

9. kier

kier I R Baboon

no, i'm not trying to be funny, just expressing my point of view on what you said :)

10. marymicrogram

marymicrogram Member

Can I just say: YOU BITCHES ARE SO FUCKING NEGATIVE! I HATE YOU AND ALL YOUR NEGATIVITY, YOU BASTARDS! MAY YOU BURN IN HELL! BURN! BUUUUUURN!

Ehem.

11. kier

kier I R Baboon

i'm noones bitch

sorry all, i didn't mean to sound so negative :)

12. Orsino

Orsino Member

Just wait till scotland yard finds out and you will be! :D

13. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Just to set the record straight, I am not a guy. But thanks anyway :)

Although, now that I think about it, why do I care that these people are getting so upset about a joke. They are the ones that are wasting their energy when they could be getting upset about something that actually matters.

14. PuZuZu

PuZuZu Member

you are slightly wasting you energy too pointing out that you aren't a 'guy' when 'guy' is a unisex term in that sentence.

15. Mr.Moon2

Mr.Moon2 Member

Let's give her a hand everybody!!

Seriously though, good list, no reason to bitch about it, there would be no positives with no negatives, etc etc, more sociological, mystic stars bullshit, im out of dope, good night!

16. marymicrogram

marymicrogram Member

It makes me happy that you exist.

I was being sarcastic, as i hoped to point out with the title: 'sarcasmsplosion'. Next time I will try to be more obvious. I was trying to point out that it is indeed hypocritical to attack someone because you think that attacking others is wrong.

17. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Why the hell do you care if I wish to say that I am not a guy? It's not like it affects you in any way.

Right on Mary, it is indeed ironic to attack someone about attacking someone while saying you shouldn't attack anyone. I attack people, but I don't claim to be against attacking :D

18. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

LMAO!!! You remind me of Jessica Simpson!!

19. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Where I work I see people do this all the time. And the most common excuse? "I'm out of shape!" So naturally, the last thing you'd want to do is start climbing stairs to try to get back in shape!

20. lalalamort

lalalamort Fucked up upstairs

lol