People who diss Christianity really piss me off...

Discussion in 'Christianity' started by BudToker, May 3, 2007.

1. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

I show no hate to non-Christians, if you would read half the posts I make in the Christianity forum (including this thread) then you would know I am not Christian. I also don't hate people who are less learned about the subject. What I previosuly stated that I "hate" which I have changed to "dislike" or angers me, is people that talk bad about subjects (like Christianity) without having the knowledge of both sides of the subject. They blindly attack Christianity with only information from anti-Christian sources. I am all for an intelligent debate on the subject, I just get angered when people say they hate Christianity for no other reason than "because it's bad". Actually I know a lot about Christianity, and whether you believe me or not doesn't really matter to me.

Honestly people...if you are going to try to post anything PLEASE FOR GOD'S SAKE read previous posts so you actually know what's going on.

2. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

You were obviously taking things personal if you were trying to defend yourself by stating your "literary works" and defeding yourself on the very statement that you were taking things personal. If you even reply to this post you are taking things personal because you feel the need to argue with me further. lol

3. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

I agree lol, but I have some time to waste lately, so why not here?

4. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

Funny, the first two words you typed in this thread as of 6:20PM today are still "I hate". And what did I rant about? I haven't ranted. Yet.

OK, here you go. You lose, loser.

You really are a steamy little pile of shit, aren't you? Go smoke some more bud. You're completely boring.

EDIT: And here's a link, so you can go edit that out: http://hipforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232321&page=3&pp=10

5. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

Hmmm, so people can't change their minds? lol Anyway, I obviously use hate in a different way than you do. I use the word pretty casually to mean "dislike", it's the way I think of the word, so we can clear that up right there. Even if I did say, and meant, I hated the people who I talked about, I could very well have had a change of heart...or I guess in your mind everything is set in stone and nothing can change.

I knew you would pull that out. First off, I didn't say I was smarter than everyone about most things, I said I was smarter than that guy about msot things. Major difference. Secondly, since hearing the words of one Krsna Bhakti, I have started to become a different person. In other words I have changed (even if you think I haven't, I have because a few days ago I would have resorted to calling all of you names like a little kid does when argueing [which you did to me and it is very immature]).
    By resorting to personal insults (especially ones of that nature) you make yourself seem very childish and immature (which is very surprising since you are 44 years old). It really takes all the steam and any merit you once had away from your arguement.
    I won't edit it because I don't do things like that. I don't run away from things I have said or from my past (maybe that's a thing you like to do and so you suggested it to me, who knows).

6. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

Is that why you take time out of your day to respond to my posts? I think it is because you feel the need to defend yourself and your arguements.

7. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

And the person you insulted in that thread was a good friend of mine. You knew nothing, you just like to run around here and spout off to make yourself feel important. Which is fine, just be aman and admit it. My age has nothing to do with it, nor does your lack of age.

We don't need to talk any further, as I said, you're boring.

8. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

I would just think that someone as old as you would be more mature...I guess I am wrong. You know nothing about me so please don't try to think you do. As for my arguement with your friend, I still believe I was correct in that case (about the arguement, maybe not about knowing more than him about most things).

9. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

You don't have to be 3 foot 6 to recognize someone with dwarfism, you don’t have to have an IQ of 50 to pick out idiocy.

Yes, for those of us who's ancestry has survived millions of years of religious tyranny, it affects every aspect of human life on this planet. Hey, it's a sick sad planet but try not to think about it too much because GOD HAS A MASTER PLAN!!

What do you think religion is then if not exactly that!!!

[font=&quot]Yes, part of religion is to deny what we really are, flawed mortal animals.

[/font]
    Nuns lifestyle = sexually retarded oppression and denial!

Priest lifestyle = sexually retarded oppression and denial!

Hello!!! Christians believe that Jesus Christ popped his own mothers cherry!!! That is some serious sexual retardation!

Bullshit!!

10. Share the Warmth

Share the Warmth Member

To me, putting your blind faith in any deity is not only lazy but ultimately self limiting. And Christianity is one of the most contrived religions I've heard about. All of these ridiculous rules that serve no purpose other than to limit the creativity and mentality of the worshiper. Homosexuality sacrilegious? Sex shouldn't be used for pleasure and stress relief for both individuals (or more) involved? Give me a break. Who says? That book your reading? Ha!

Christianity is just one more chain keeping the human race fettered, leaving us to fester in our own guilt and misery. It's just one more moldy old carpet for the parasites to hide under and safely and anonymously pull our strings from.

11. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

Those are only things SOME Christians believe. If a Christian were to technically follow the Bible then every rule in the Old testament except the 10 commandments were made obsolete when Jesus came. According to the Bible Jesus said all those rules were no longer needed and didn't need to be followed.

12. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

i dont believe in religion, just God and right and wrong.

13. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Boy, you guys are coming up with some GREAT lines!

"Christians believe that Jesus Christ popped his own mothers cherry!!! That is some serious sexual retardation!" - Relaxxx

"Christianity is just one more chain keeping the human race fettered, leaving us to fester in our own guilt and misery. It's just one more moldy old carpet for the parasites to hide under and safely and anonymously pull our strings from." - Share the warmth

Yes, I'd have to say that one of the insidious teachings of most religions and Christianity in particular is sexual abstinance. They expect it of their clergy and laypeople who are unmarried. It goes directly against our "genetic imperitive", which is to reproduce as much as possible (be fruitful & multiply, eh?).

And the irony is so thick because supposedly Jesus never got married, and supposedly never had sex... hummm. I'm gonna take that one to another thread...

14. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I don't post on this forum, because I have long ago learned tolerance.

But... honestly... I can't believe you guys, on both side, are humoring the stoner 16 year olds with a debate.

15. misplacedmindhippie

misplacedmindhippie Member

Whats so wrong w/ debating w/ a 16 year old?Young People have opinion 2, mayb u should listen some time.

16. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Like omg!!!!1111

17. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

I hate people who say they are christian, and support wars...

Fucking retards!

18. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

Holy shit...
    What he said...

19. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

its really kind of sad how many anti christians are here...... especially those that only know what mainstream christians believe in. they need to do more research before they make accusations, really

20. Grim

Grim Wandering Wonderer

So no, you don't know much about any belief systems.

No ancestry has survived millions of years of anything, because nomatter what you believe - there weren't any people around a million years ago.

[font=&quot]
    What about the religions that preach specifically that belief?

[/font]
    Okay, so Nuns and Priests. That's some practitioners of one belief.
    What about all the religions which preach sexual freedom and exploration? You know, the question I asked before that you ignored?

Actual that sounds pretty kinky, which is the opposite of retardation.
    Also, regardless of whether or not you agree with Christianity - it's pretty obvious you have no comprehension of what they actually believe. Read a book.