People who disappear are taken for research and torture

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by unfocusedanakin, Jan 22, 2019.

1. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

There are 100's of stories across America ever year of people especially kids who just go missing in isolated areas. Those that know them say there is no reason they would run away. The news mentions it once and never again. People just assume the person is dead. It's easy to say the kid trusted the wrong stranger or got lost in the woods and never came out.

Many of these people are taken for black ops research and pleasures. The whole "Pizza gate" conspiracy a few years ago regarding Hillary Clinton got one thing right. There is an elite that enjoy pedophilia. It's all about the corruption of innocence. Nothing is more innocent than a child so sex or murder with one is an excellent way to bring on the low energy vibrations essential for the entities they worship to thrive. This is not just a Democratic party issue though it is 1% income of society issue.

Consider the kind of medical and biological war research you could conduct if there was no ethics board and no eyes of the world on you. So a source of human test subjects who do not need to consent and who already dead according the public is appealing to some.

There are many stories of those who say they had high level security clearances in govement labs. The heart breaking thing was seeing people know who they were and expect someone to care they were there. Some of the levels of these govement faculties are only for alien species. These species have free right of their own research on Earth there. They also took human test subjects never to be seen again. Sometimes death is a better fate then what awaits those people.

The Dulce base is famous for this type of research.

ZenKarma likes this.
  2. storch

storch banned

Of course you understand that no one in the mainstream mind is going to believe that. The mainstream mind puts up blocks against such things in order to maintain the integrity of its illusions. Watch and see.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
    Dude111 likes this.
  3. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

for "research"

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

Back in the 90s ... I had a wild lsd trip.. come up with this crazy men in black abducting children for space colonies.

How its done..

A child falls in a frozen lake a near drowns. Is revived without brain damage.
    In the future the ability to thaw a frozen person will be a reality.. Probably already is.
    A child waking up in a space colony is an instant slave. It has no recall of its origins...
    For all we know there could be hundreds of pods already parked in the orbit of Mars..

ZenKarma likes this.
  5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

As someone with an unreasonable (but totally reasonable) fear of serial killers, I suspect most missing people are missing because of serial killers. And sex trafficking :(

6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Yeah, a criminal or deprived motive by some sickfuck is still more likely than a govermental or scientific organisation with no scrupules abducting them all

wilsjane likes this.
  7. themnax

themnax Senior Member

the conspiracy here is trying to get people to thing that every bad thing that happens can be blamed on one organization or group of people.
    the fascist mentality that tries to create that impression is itself the closest thing to such a thing that there is.
    more then half of these kinds of things probably are for political reasons, that try to hide behind 'god fearing conservatism',
    but some where close to as many, if not more, you have sexual trafficers, you have corporate farmers enslaving labourers literally,
    and not just in poor parts of the world, you have people who just want their own personal slaves or more often, simply to kill someone and get away with it.
    what happens to people after they've been 'extrodinarily rendered' and 'extreme interrogated' is naturally kept from the public,
    and still, i'm sorry but i'm not convinced that's any one place either, except mostly dead in a shallow mass grave, one of many.
    but i suppose it is possible that some of them, end up being sold or passed along, while still alive, if only just.
    at any rate i'm not volunteering to become one to find out.

the idea that there are unscrupulous organizations that buy humans to experiment on, just like they do stray cats and dogs,
    is not entirely beyond the pale of plausability, but it does seem extremely unlikely that they would account for a very large percentage of disappearances.

ZenKarma, wilsjane and Asmodean like this.
  8. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I agree.
    If we are to believe that governments are in contact with intelligent forces from other parts of the universe (I have mixed feelings on that one), their own people working on the program would take care of the social contact and even if they did require human remains, they would have no problem obtaining a few bodies from people who have left their remains for medical research.

ZenKarma and themnax like this.
  9. wilsjane

Great minds of the same age think alike. LOL

ZenKarma likes this.
  10. storch

storch banned

It would be nice if the OP would offer something to substantiate his claim.

RetiredHippie, MeAgain and ZenKarma like this.
  11. wilsjane

Perhaps it is just personal experience. LOL

ZenKarma likes this.
  12. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Like many conspiracies there is not a lot of evidence in the scientific sense. It's all people who claim to have had security clearance. Phil Schneider is one of the more known ones. But it would be a good secret if you can not prove it which I can not.

There have been a lot of scientific advances since the end of the Second Wold War. Compared to how slow science moved before it does hint at a new source of knowladge from an alien source. It's also possible that with science the more you know the faster you know more. But still the century began with war on horseback and ended with Stealth Bombers and the internet.

If these things were aided by aliens surely we have had good and bad relationships with them since. Like humans maybe groups of the species have different motivations. Some of us like whales and save them, some of us eat them for example. We could be meat to another species.

13. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

There's no need to abduct.

They could just breed their own if they wanted to. They'd never have to be acknowledged or counted as part of the population.

So, I think "Nah...".

RetiredHippie likes this.
  14. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You could say the same thing about cattle mutilations (why not raise their own) and yet in the backdrop of strange lights in the skies
    and flying discs farmers continue to discover their cattle with internal organs surgically removed and no footprints in the area.

15. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

stop watching the blacklist

16. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

Thank you for my morning belly laugh, I feel much better now after enduring the last month or so of governmental oppression and outright lying.

themnax likes this.
  17. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

And what about the crop circles? Some people wanna act like its a peculiar hobby of some crazy club of human individuals.. but we all know its
    [​IMG]

18. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

There are many, many conspiracies with tons of evidence in the scientific sense.
    I'm not about to list them all but they range from The second Catiline conspiracy of 63 BC up to and past 2005 when Bernard Ebbers was convicted of conspiracy in the largest accounting scandal in U.S. history up to that time.
    All discovered and believed by "the mainstream mind."

However there are also many, many conspiracy theories that lack evidence in the scientific sense. That is, an accusation that a conspiracy has or is occurring is advanced with no credible evidence to back up that accusation.
    Theses are the ones that are rejected, or put on hold, by the "mainstream mind" until compelling evidence in the scientific sense is produced to warrant their acceptance.

ZenKarma likes this.
  19. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

'Stoned wallabies make crop circles'
    [​IMG]
    Wallabies have been observed acting strangely in poppy fields
    Australian wallabies are eating opium poppies and creating crop circles as they hop around "as high as a kite", a government official has said.

BBC NEWS | Asia-Pacific | 'Stoned wallabies make crop circles'

ZenKarma likes this.
  20. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Not to criticize but I’m not sure which Meme is more overused the Ancient Alien guy Giorgio A. Tsoukalos or Boromir (Sean Bean)
    from Lord of the Rings and GOT