People who bitch about millennials

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by unfocusedanakin, Apr 18, 2019.

1. PatyAlvarez

PatyAlvarez Banned

Wealthy to you is a case of beer, a carton of cigarettes, a handful of lottery tickets, and your single wide rent scraped up one more time.

2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I'm Not Going To Give Out My Personal Details To You......BUT......You Are So "Wide Of The Mark".....

I Spilt My Glass Of Champagne Laughing...... LOL..... :D

Cheers Glen.

3. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

*silently makes wild guesses about glen's personal details*

Running Horse likes this.
  4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

When I picture Glen I always picture him sipping on expensive champagne, pinky out, on his veranda in a house on a hill with a sweeping view of the Aussie countryside.

I know the champagne and veranda are accurate, not sure about the cost of the champagne or the pinky or the fabulous view

5. RetiredHippie

RetiredHippie Hick

You must lead a lonely hellish existence. Such negativity. Hopefully one day you will see the light.

GLENGLEN likes this.
  6. All I know is that Glen is always naked.

GLENGLEN likes this.
  7. RetiredHippie

RetiredHippie Hick

And on weekends he’s a crocodile Dundee type.

GLENGLEN likes this.
  8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Thats not his pinky

9. They show no respect. Look at the insult they use towards the baby boomers.

10. DrRainbow

DrRainbow Ambassador of Love

The West has spent 200 - 500 years polluting Earth. The millennials spend 20 years around the internet and get labelled spoiled. lol

unfocusedanakin and Driftrue like this.
  11. everything bagel

everything bagel Banned

You need to look at why people use that insult.

12. As i said millenials show no respect towards those who are baby boomers.
    If they showed respect they wouldn't be acting like total dickheads towards everyone.

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I strongly disagree. I'm a millennial and I get along really well with my peers and older people. I will strike friends with a boomer at a pub before I meet someone my own age to talk to, that's just how it goes.

I don't even really particularly like talking to people my own age unless it's like, stupid stuff like pub and talk and random fact and things. People my age aren't actually that interesting in their day to day lives to hold a conversation with, but I do love listening to older people's stories. Shit was different in the 40s for them growing up, for everybody. I got to grow up with it all, so there's no comparison hence why I respect my peers and elders as much as I do. Being as family orientated as I am, my spare time is helping what's left of my family that live here. They're all boomers, the workers are. I don't go out and fix fences and the bullshit tidy up and prevention around a big farm because it's enjoyable. :tearsofjoy: I do it because it's my older family and we're keeping a tradition alive. If that ain't respect, I don't know what is.

14. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

15. If you were brought up the right way where respect was taught in the family home you won't have an issue at all in life.
    But you look at most of the milennials these days. All they seem to do is answer back with this rude and disrespectful slur.

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

And in a way, in a righteous way, it's all the Boomers fault anyway because you guys gave birth to the other ones and it's their fault that mellinnials are how they are. They gave them a mobile device to quiet them down and that's not on us. That's on all y'all. :p

They are your kids and y'all should be ringin em at the bloody ears to raise their kids correctly.

17. I see some people are jokingly picking on our mate glenglen.
    For all of you wanting to know something he might be somebody's grandpa.
    His generation doesn't need to be slurred by some bunch of disrespectful people.

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

But like I digressed earlier, not all of us are bought up that way. :) I was bought up with knowledge that, if you've hurt yourself, you need to run it off so it'll feel better and heal quicker. If you were sick you also needed to run that off. I was brought up with the knowledge of scars show character. That if I didn't like something, tough shit. And you don't talk back to any adult or ya get a clip around the ears. And if the dog bites you or the cat claws you, it was my fault. And if I didn't have clean clothes, that was on me too and I better not even THINK! about having any fun until my homework was done, dogs fed and dishes washed.

SuzanneAU1977 likes this.
  19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I remember when we first got the Nintendo. My sister and I were playing Mario 3 and we were stuck on world 2, level one. The desert where the sun chases you. And dinner was ready. But we played until we finished that level. Then we were like uh oh we're late for dinner and our father snubbed us and silent treatment us for like the whole meal and that was his way of letting us know that computer games will NOT come first in our household. :sweatsmile:

So you can see how uninterested my family was in new technology at home. We didn't even get a computer until I was 14 and begged for it because I needed it to write essays for highschool.

And I cherish that to be honest. I remember what it was like to go into the street on Xmas and kids were kicking new balls and riding new bikes and water pistols and stuff. Haven't seen that in 10 years.

SuzanneAU1977 likes this.
  20. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter