People who are in relationships all the time

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Face Eater, Feb 16, 2009.

1. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

i almost never cry. it scares the kids.

well, and i was a huge crybaby as a child. i think i just got it out early. that, and i just dont' ahve anything to cry about.

though when i'm REALLY REALLY TIRED i will get a bit weepy.

2. Tree-Hugger

Tree-Hugger The Chainsaw

Not for everyone. I don't like relationships because I never feel like I can be myself.

3. Face Eater

Face Eater Banned

Its weird. I don't cry either....I might get a little teary eyed at somebody's death bed, knowing I will never see them again, or at a funeral, and sometimes I cry when I'm really, really happy....but I am way too logical to cry when things aren't going my way. I'm too busy thinking about what to do about it to get emotional. It sucks, and its exhausting, and it makes relating to people difficult. Sometimes I would just like to let go, but it never happens. I certainly don't cry about being alone...I rationalize it. Its kind of exhausting and stifling. Some day, when my life is easier, I hope to allow myself to become a more emotional person.

And like you say, if I am REALLY, REALLY tired, as in physically ill, I might break down just from sheer fatigue.

4. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

You're not a woman though.

5. mizanthrope

mizanthrope Member

I just get really annoyed by people who cannot be single. I know a few of them... always jumping from relationship to relationship, seems a little pathetic to me.

6. mamaKCita

i cry like an infant when i'm tired.

i can get a good cry on over a funeral if something strikes me as particularly heartbreaking.

but really, i just don't feel the need to cry much at all. things are pretty stinking awesome. i think dave's only seen me cry a couple times. i don't think my ex ever saw me cry at all.

7. Face Eater

Face Eater Banned

Exactly. The whole thing is tiring and absurd, unless you meet the "right" person, which pretty much never happens.

8. mamaKCita

i've known a few people like that. it gets pretty messed up. especially when they marry / divorce them all in succession.

9. mamaKCita

for real, i understand that. i require a relationship with a lot of space and freedom. the moment the expectations are too high, i get all wigged out. dave manages to get around all that by just hanging out and ignoring my alloofness.

10. Face Eater

Face Eater Banned

I'm mostly trying to explain to Cherea why I do not cry, for she is a woman.

11. Tree-Hugger

Tree-Hugger The Chainsaw

Not many guys can handle it when I need my space - the guys that can just usually get put in the friend zone because I love hanging out with them. I always seem to attract really needy clingy guys.....and that's irritating.

12. Face Eater

Face Eater Banned

I don't really care whether a girl is needy, clingy or completely aloof, I don't care if she just wants a bit of fun or a serious relationship. I am just sick of feeling like I have to act like everyone else expects me to act in order to impress a girl, and getting weird looks and awkward silences every time I act a little strange.

13. Tree-Hugger

Tree-Hugger The Chainsaw

I've gotten weird looks for years. It doesn't really bother me. I just hate it when a guy acts as though I'm someone else and pouts if I don't act the way he expects. I can't stand clingy because I need space and I'm a flirt....it's going to happen so I always want to scream don't bitch at me.

14. Face Eater

Face Eater Banned

Hell is other people

15. Jaitaiyai

Jaitaiyai Cianpo di tutti capi

That gives a whole new meaning to the "You're going to Hell!" speech... :tongue:

16. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

I've got the same deal, except for mine was a bipolar nympho whore, rendering her unsuitable for a monogamous relationship. But the girl knew how to please.......:(

17. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

I seem to never get those. And honestly, I think that might be what I need. Aloofness hurts me more than anything.

18. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

I just want a relationship with a woman where I can cock smack here anytime and she'll always have a smile

19. mamaKCita

well, that's not too hard to find. that's just really funny. it takes a real good woman to laugh when you teabag her while she's stretching.

20. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

I find it easier to be single when I have been single for a while and gotten used to it.. and when I have gotten used to being in a relationship I fear being single again more than anything. It's really strange.