People who are in relationships all the time

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Face Eater, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Face Eater

Face Eater Banned

I'm talking about attractive, lovable people who can have anyone they want, and yet they cry and mope depressively every time they break up with someone.

Do you see me crying because I have to go home to Mr. Hand every night for years on end? No.

2. CaptainLS

CaptainLS Banned

Imet someone that actually wants more sex than me and it sucks

3. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Well...breaking up kind of sucks ass. Eventually you get over it. I've been in a relationship most of my teenage/young adult years, but when I've been single, I always get to the point where I'm truly happy single and truly okay with being single, and then boom, I fall for somebody else. I'm not in a relationship because I have to be or I feel I need to be, it's because I enjoy it and if it were to end, I'd survive, but damn, I'd be sad.

4. Ocean Bionic

Ocean Bionic Hero of the People

Mr. Hand is submissive bitch. Im always left wanting something more out of our relationship. ya know?

5. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

You fuckin crybabies really need to get laid.

6. bluesafire

bluesafire Senior Member

For some reason I've always been in long term relationships, since I started dating at 15. The longest I've ever gone without one is for about 8-9 months and even then I had boyfriends I dated during that time. I think the longest I've gone without sex is about 2 months... since age 15. :eek: I was engaged to my 2nd husband on the day my divorce from my 1st husband was final. And we'd only met 3 weeks before. LOL! That's just the way it works out for me I guess. I don't feel like I can't be alone or can't be without someone... it just winds up that I'm coupled all the time. :p

7. Face Eater

Face Eater Banned

The odds of me finding someone that I actually click with enough to want to have sex with them every night for a year are very low, and that is why people who CAN always find partners should chillax and think of their good fortune instead of coming to me for consolation.

8. White_Horse_Mescalito

White_Horse_Mescalito ""

Do you see me crying because I have to go home to Mr. Hand every night for years on end?

Mr. Hand?? you might want a new name for that .:eek:

9. Kinky Ramona

I completely understand. I don't feel like any of my relationships were ever meaningless or rebound or anything like that, it's not like I date guys just because I feel I have to. I know I'm very well capable of living happily on my own, but it just so happens that I keep finding myself taken, lol.

10. Ocean Bionic

makes sense. you are quite the flirt.

11. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

...are needy and empty inside.

12. bluesafire

bluesafire Senior Member

You know what's funny to me is that when I met the man who was to become my 2nd husband, getting married was THE LAST thing that I wanted. I was totally in the "yay I'm free I want to have fun and date but nothing serious" mode. And then he shows up and I'm thinking... damn this guys is my soul mate. And so I had to just go with it. He was such a good fit for me and I fell in love. So there you have it. We've been together for 10 years and are very happy!

13. bluesafire

bluesafire Senior Member

you think so? I think I'm just playful. :p

14. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

I've managed to avoid being in a relationship for about 10 years. :cheers2:

15. Ocean Bionic

well I think its one in the same. You can surely refresh your reality with new friends with playfulness. its an admirable quality in a world gone cold!!

16. Kinky Ramona

It was EXACTLY the same story with me and Daniel. I had finally gotten over my last break up, I was going to be single the whole summer before I went to college and try just dating for a change, and then he came along and I fell so hard, lol.

17. zilla939

zilla939 Thought Police Lifetime Supporter

dean and i tried really hard not to date for a long time. i didn't want to mix my best friend in with my high school relationship drama.

18. bluesafire

bluesafire Senior Member

Well I'd say if I am a flirt then I'm a good kind of flirt cause I don't try to steal someone's husband or boyfriend and I don't do the whole dishonesty thing, plus I don't like to fuck with people's emotions. I'm very playful sometimes and very warm too.. well most of the time anyway. :p It seems easier to flirt online I think, cause IRL I'm more reserved in case someone takes it too seriously.

19. bluesafire

bluesafire Senior Member

yep, us and our silly little plans. LOLOL!

20. bluesafire

bluesafire Senior Member

Ok, I just have to ask cause I haven't caught on yet.. but are you talking about deanmono that's here on RT?