people that know me know when I'm awake

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Death, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

We are all slaves to phones and texting.

I simply answer both when I feel like it and have time to. There are times it is not convenient to do so and I will catch up when it is.

I never take my cell or my computer to my bedroom. I have a land-line in my room but only family generally calls on that and no one would call late or really early unless it was an emergency. So that works for me.

2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Oh, you are a nightshift workder. Dude you really gotta get out of that, fucks you up a lot more than you realise, plenty of studies on that shit.

70,000 years of human evolution and body chemistry geared to hunting in the day and sleeping at night, and you going to counter than all by yourself.

Depression, headaches, metabolism, immune system it will effect everything, you'll end up dead 20 years early than you are supposed to.

Add to that there are also all the Vampires

3. Death

Death Grim Reaper Lifetime Supporter

i would love to except nobody orders pizza at 11AM

4. lively_girl

lively_girl Member

When you mention to people enough times that you work at night and sleep in the morning, they eventually remember and get used to it.
    It's either that or they are trying to be a pain in the ass or must be incredibly stupid.

5. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Well... It is Ohio.

6. Lodog

Lodog ¿

Fuck em Death.

I tell everybody to not even bother texting me because they'll never get an answer.