people that know me know when I'm awake

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Death, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Death

Death Grim Reaper Lifetime Supporter

why the fuck does everyone choose 1130 in the fucking ass morning to text and call me? I respond once so they decide that its full blown text/call/ decision making time.

I'm cozy in bed with laptop and don't want to move to get my phone, so I text my wife via Gmail, so she TEXTS MY PHONE TO ASK ME WHY I TEXTED VIA gMAIL!!! I told her it was because I didnt want to get out of bed to get the damn phone. SO SHE TEXTES IT aGAIN!!!

Fuck it sleep is for the dead and the incarcerated anyway..

2. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

try getting woken up by the same fucking bird every fucking day at about 6 or 7am :cuss:

3. Death

pellet rifle yo

4. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

idk, but all i really have to say about your post was...
    it's defiantly for the incarcerated... when I was in jail, I slept A LOT. Slept and read. (read a book or two a day, every day.. I even read one by Bill O Reilly because I'd read almost all else...haha) ... oh, and drink coffee that Shamanda would toss over to me 6-7 times a day... considering all the coffee I drank I have no clue how I slept so much but I am super sleeper and pulled it off. But, yea, I determined that your stay in jail and how it goes has a lot to do with how much you can sleep.

I want proof that it IS the same exact bird. I really think you are being unfair to this bird and assuming him or her of things he or she may not have done... :(

5. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

What's wrong with getting woken in the morning by the same bird. I have a pet crow, she wakes me up every morning. Hell of a lot better than a damn alarm clock.

6. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

I second that. I hate alarm clocks. One of the most freaking annoying sounds ever!

7. lode

lode Banned

Ahh, the crack of noon.

8. azucena

azucena vagina farts

dude 11:30 in the morning is the middle of the day for me.

9. odonII

odonII O

I'd put my phone on the bed side cabinet or it's equivalent. I don't think 11:30 is an unreasonable hour of the day to call (etc). Unless you work a night shift.

10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Yeah, LOL, poor snookems gets woken up at 11.30am, oh life is hard

Last time I got to sleep in that late I think Clinton was in Office

11. Smokinjoe

Smokinjoe Member

im sayin i get up at like 630 ish i wish i could sleep later but cant anymore and there is this thing called vibrate or silent or even off if you are trying to sleep most alarms still will sound when the phone is in vibrate mode

12. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

This is the wellknown risk of sleeping until the afternoon. It's also a luxury problem.

13. magic_rocks

magic_rocks ٱللهِ ٱلرّ

I think that everyone should be forced to go to prison for at least a few months, and that if they don't continue to read on the outside, within one week, they should be rounded up and decapitated. Just one of my many great ideas working toward the solution of the rapid decline in literacy and intelligence we are plunging through.

14. Asmodean

There is no decline in intelligence, I think. We as a species remain roughly the same. Most are not overly intelligent (the OP not by definition included btw :p), only some are. Illiteracy though, I get back on that in about 30 years :D

15. Death

this is my point exactly.. I work from 5pm to 4-5am. nobody even considers that as a thing, and I'm still lazy for sleeping til 3pm. This is a kind of prejudice that is paralleled by gay hating and racism, yet has little to no awareness...

16. Death

i try to get 8 hours of sleep a day. I do not consider it a luxury when those 8 hours are spent wasting away the beautiful daylight

17. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Someone who thought she was a friend used to text me during the deep of the night just playing and saying stupid shit.

She got mad when I told her not to text me during certain hours.

First of all when you have family, and the phone goes off in the middle of the night, you think OMG somebody is in trouble or hurt.

It's rude as hell to do that to sleeping people.

18. Asmodean

The texting from your laptop and the problem of receving them on your cellphone that is out of reach is the luxury problem I ment ;) But when I want 8 hours of sleep during hours in which people might phone me I put my cellphone out or on silent and my computer off. Problem solved.

19. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Yup. Right now I do have the luxury of unemployed life (thanks Obamacare, love the whole no one will hire for more than 29 hours a week now!) so I sleep whenever I feel like it, but when I worked all evenings, I'd work from 3 until 11 PM or 4 to midnight, then had to spend at least a couple of hours winding down from the stress and nonstop running my ass off, and people were still up in my shit for sleeping until 10 or 11 AM. Fuck me, man.

20. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt

This morning I woke up around 10 with the worst headache I've had in years and lo and behold I get my first ever visit from a Jehova's witness. You can imagine how lucky I felt.