People that kill their kids

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by LuckyStripe, May 29, 2006.

1. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

It seems like every other day I'm hearing about someone that kills their kids... for example the doctor that threw his four year old and (eight year old?) off a balcony where they fell many stories to their deaths, and finally jumping off the balcony himself.

So what came first? Wanting to kill himself or fucking up like "oops, look what I just did, now I must kill myself"

So why do all these psychos kill their kids?

2. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

I don't know...I can't even begin to imagine what's going through their heads.

3. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Story was him and his wife were having marriage issues, she was in the next room, heard a kid scream and when she entered he was leaping over the rail himself.

I could only guess that he wanted to wreck her life and thought that was the way? No matter what its totally messed up.

4. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

The creepiest one i heard recently was some wierd woman in Texas(i knowiknow, that doesn't really narrow it down) who sawed her babies arms off because god told her to....when the police arrived she was singing christian hymns next to the crib

5. hippychickmommy

*shudders* That's messed up. Gives me the chills.

6. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

I live about 3 miles from a house that a grandma killed her baby granduaghter and then herself with a knife.

7. Inquiring-Mind

Inquiring-Mind Senior Member

children are annoying but that is not a reason to kill them.

Mental issues, life problems and people taking out their anger and pain out on children (just because they are easy targets), which sometimes leads to death.

8. icedteapriestess

icedteapriestess linguistic freak

See... i don't know. I get the impulse. I used to take care of my much younger sisters, and sometimes it would just get to be TOOO MUCH for me to handle. I didn't have the life experiance, stress managment or the coping skills that taking care of 2 young children for hours upon hours a day required. There was a time when I honestly thought about just leaving... just walking away from them... I couldn't handle it!

I would never have killed them, I had enough mental awareness not to go that far, but there were times that I just wanted them to shut up and didn't care what it took to get them to shut up.

So, i get the urge to do it... just would never actually do it. Animals in the wild eat their kids all the time... we sometimes want to, just usually have the self control not to.

9. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

Actually, not all that many wild animals eat their young.

10. wiccan_witch

wiccan_witch Senior Member

exactly, and it makes me SO mad. I don't like children, but when I hear about someone raping/beating or killing one I just want to track that person down and punish them by making the exact same crime be done to them as punishment. I HATE child cruelty its just something I have no self control over when I hear about it.

11. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

about this time last year the lady that lived across from me was coming down off dope and i guess crashed for like 12 hours with her baby on the bed. the baby got wedged in between the wall and the bed and suffocated. I thought that was pretty fucked up & the lady got arrested and everything.

12. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

There was an alcoholic women not too long ago that was court ordered not to drink alcohol during her probation. She was breast feeding and got drunk one night, decided to breast feed her baby, passed out during and smothered the baby.

13. hippychickmommy

While my kids may push my buttons at times, I've never once felt/feel like harming them. It would break my heart. :(

14. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

It kinda reminds me of animal abuse. Animals can be annoying sometimes but me, and most people would never hurt them. Its the people that DO hurt kids and/or animals when they are being annoying that are scary.